I guess someone else also decided on a supercar, mine won't be defeated so easily though. :devil:

Edited by Jovssen

That would be an awesome MOC concept car/supercar even without the transformation. Great interior and dash board too.

Is the V10 connected to the rear wheels?

Is there really a 5+R gear box in there?

That would be an awesome MOC concept car/supercar even without the transformation. Great interior and dash board too.

Is the V10 connected to the rear wheels?

Is there really a 5+R gear box in there?

No and no, that would be a too big a challenge I'm afraid. However, the model is quite modular and it is relatively easy to take out the battle equipment and replace it with a real gearbox and a working V10.

In this version the gearbox stick does work though, to completely fool the authorities and withstand a more than superficial inspection :devil:

Beautiful car!!!

PS: Working V10 would be cool!!!! I believe it's possible!

Wow! The car is great and the features just make it better. Instructions would be a great gift.

H :thumbup:

This is a great model. Absolutely stunning.

However, I don't see any transformations on the chassis/car. In the discussion topic I have stated it needs to be more than guns popping out, which is exactly what this car does. To be honest; this feels like a MOC, modified to enter the contest.

So for now, I won't accept this for the contest, sorry. I know you can do better than this :wink:

i think the guns in the front should pop up more and be more hidden because you can see 2 of them in normal mode

great entry though, i am glad that there are 2 groups otherwise i would have any chance

This car looks even better than your white one from TC6, lines are flowing wonderfully and the whole car is very mean looking and shaped very organic. However, Jim beat me to it, but it looks like it need more transformation, It may be a great base for further, more radical, modifications. Like from the series, turning it into the flying machine, proper rocket launcher device, or lowering the boat-hull/curved plate and propellers underneath to become a car/jet-boat hybrid. Also it would not hurt adding some paint imperfections, some different colored pieces, just to fit better to the whole wasteland/battle theme. Right now it looks too shiny and too perfect for the theme :)

Edited by Milan

what can I say ... simply love those curves! ;)

Edited by DrJB

Wow, I have to say you've outdone yourself on this one. I agree with it being better looking than your Alfa and it looks stunning. Thank you for sharing this MOC with us! :wub:

BTW, before the announcement of TC7, was this like a concept car of some sort?

This car reminds me Maserati from Frontview...

There is brand Mitsuoka, closer to that in any shape, very good really technic shape.

And where can we, the unfortunate who missed it, see this, with no doubt, masterpiece. Jeroen, I hope you'll repost it in another topic.

Hopefully we will see it in a new topic, so I can properly promote it on the frontpage :thumbup:

For now, I will lock this topic.