Sign in to follow this  
Ninja Nin

[M - B04] Drone Testing Platform

M.A.N.T.I.S Engineering Department

Date : 7 Junali 3815

Environment : Forest

Participants : Ninja Nin; Mark of Orion; Massi Editoro; Myra Dynarski; Private Gnarl Graves; Scorpio Starstriker

Log update :

Almost the whole M.A.N.T.I.S. group has arrived on Barnius for exploration, it is a good opportunity for the Special Force and Explorers to test a new product, designed by the Scientists and Engineering Department.

Knowing a few Special Force members are quite fond of using Drones in battle, a M.A.N.T.I.S. drone project has been developed.

A station was setup on the planetary surface for the field test.

18375627530_bc69773d36_c.jpg

17940612614_413090b12d.jpg

Final calibration is completed.

18375635600_e28fde09af.jpg

Scorpio Starstriker helps with the firmware update.

18565317551_ce1c2e0d8d.jpg

Big Sal ! What are you doing here ? You're not supposed to be here in this week MOC and stop playing with the manual override.

18375513418_eb3f007e6b.jpg

Special Force members Myra Dynarski and Private Gnarl Graves are preparing for action.

The Hydrolyzed Water were shipped from Lady Kianna's Supply Station.

18558825212_766ec631c0.jpg

Our new recruits Mark of Orion and Massi Editoro are also ready.

18558829912_021d5b94ef.jpg

M.A.N.T.I.S. Assault Drone Mark I , ready to take off !

I approve heartily of the new Drone Testing Initiative. It seems Sixer and I have begun a trend. A really small, fast, lethal trend. :sweet:

Sick build, I love the big stadium-style lights, the little camp around the platform, and of course the drones themselves. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Everything about this build is incredible. From the platform, to the terrain, to all the small little details. And great inclusion of other players!

Wow, Hats off to you :classic: That is very excellent build. That is some incredible work you have put in to this. Looks awesome!

Sweet drones, wouldn't want those hunting me! The large floodlights are a great touch and I like the swampy landscape :thumbup:

Truly fantastic build! So many great details on the walls and in the landscape :wub: The floodlights are amazing too, and it's good to see so many of team M.A.N.T.I.S. in one place!

Love it all, but for me your drones are the scene stealer here. So good all around!

Very nice base here, the colors really pop and the landscaping looks great too!

Fantastic build all around, from the base to the vegetation, it is all very good.

Thanks for including me in your operations!

Woah, glad I joined MANTIS! This build is awesome and really sets a nice standard for MANTIS technology and architecture. Love the raised platform and all the neat, little details on it. The stadium lights are great and give this build an impressive silhouette. Such an awesome looking group of personnel too, thanks for including my fig! I'm really digging those drones, I'd love to use those in some of my future builds.

Looks like Barnius is ours for sure!

Dude, that's all kinds of awesome! Love the drones, and the large lights really add a lot to the scene. Nice work!

This, I think, is my favorite Mantis build this week. Gorgeous platform (I love platforms), gorgeous photography! Excellent drones! Also it's awesome how you featured so many members of Mantis in your build.... and it certainly is big enough to do so!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

This is a very nice one! I love the whole setting.

Damn. You put my MoCing skills to shame, haha. Thanks for including me in your awesome set! Sword wielding sure is thirsty work, heh!

Really nice! So many details! Those light towers are my favourite part. (Then the cute drones :tongue:)

Edited by Niloc

Down, Sevenses, down! Yes, I know they're attractive she-drones! Down, boy, down!

Both I and Sevenses adfhdsfe Sevenses! Quit flying around on my keyboardsafdasfasdf!

Incredible work, and it's great to see some of the greatest Special Forces M.A.N.T.I.S. has to offer in a group shotafasdfaewfSevenses!

'Scuse me, I have a hyperactive drone to calm down...