This is perfect! :wub_drool:

Every brick is on the right place and colors are amazing.

There are so many great details. :thumbup:

Incredible work :wub:

I love all the details and the techniques. The colour scheme is perfect and quality of the pictures is brilliant :thumbup:

Gorgeous! The fact that this is a 360 display piece adds to the awesomeness. While I certainly believe this took about 4 months, the fact that your wife let you take over the dining room for those 4 months is mildly unbelievable. Lucky man you are indeed. :thumbup:

This is just so beautiful. I really don't know where to start. You've put so much detail in every corner. I think my favourite aspect isvthat it looks judt sunny. It's uch a bright and harmonic place I would love to visit.

Really really outstanding@

Those rocks look amazing. I'm not sure if they are done with bricks or are what it's called "BUR".

Anyway, amazing work.

I specially like landscape made with lego and they are not easy to find.

What an amazing build! I'm not on EB that regularly, and I'm really glad this was front-paged, so that I didn't miss it. It makes me wanna go to the sea and enjoy the summer. The high cliffs, and the bright blue water is just dreamy. The built-in-the-rocks tower walls blend in perfectly. This is a very inspiring MOC both for the architectural style of the building, as well as for the landscaping rocks and vegetation. I love it! :wub:

This MOC is absolutely amazing. The amount of detail is stunning, including the sand beach, the cliffs, the wall onthe backside, the merchants area. I could go on. A true master piece. Brick on MassEditor! :sweet:

Awesome moc as always, but this time you really outdid youself. You're definetely one of my all time favourite builders!

What a wondrous creation you have bestowed upon us, the beauty of the build is a rare one indeed, from all the details great and small such as the observer on the rooftop to the net full of fish, the contrast of light and dark between the tan and dark bley and the way the walls are the same color so they blend in, truly a masterpiece well deserving of the front page, well done good sir! Bravo!

There is nothing at all that I can say that will do justice to this fantastic build, so I'm not even going to try. Except to say that my mind had been utterly blown :)

Also I looked it up on google and found the news article http://www.thv11.com...s-con/28237105/

Thanks! But you didn't have to bust me out like that!

Simply spectacular. The overview photos are amazing. I don't know what it is about coastal arches but they get me every time. The undisturbed natural rock, rock walls, vegetation, water, and buildings all look just about perfect. The big tan building just soars into the sky atop its rocky perch and it looks absolutely beautiful. All the figures and details are lost in the first photos which just shows how big and detailed this really is. When I realized you were the builder I knew I had to ratchet up my expectations. You should print a large size photo of this and have it framed and then hang it in a prominent location.

As for the piece count... hmm. I think you used... lets see... I know - 37 pieces. No, 38. Yep. It was 38 pieces.

Superlatives just fail to do it justice. Excellent work!

Thanks, as always, for your encouraging and well thought-out comment, Captain Dee. 38 was close, but unfortunately no cigar!

Gideon and you are Master's in this architecure. I tried myself in this roman style (with a touch oriental) but I failed. You are shaping Kaliphlin for upcoming builders! You motivate me, to create MOC's with a nice colorscheme like this here.

Once more I love your presentation! Pictures are perfect! A setup-Pic (maybe exclusiv for GoH^^) would be great.

And yes, this is one of the best MOC's ever! Will soon be Frontpaged(EDIT: Happened 20 Minutes after this comment^^) ....

I think you highly underestimate yourself Marcu, you have shown a wonderful penchant for historical building in your short time here. I always look forward to your builds, and much appreciate your comment and future-telling ability!

I would get you a setup pic but the whole arrangement was rather crude and hasty. The only table in my house big enough to hold this thing is the dinner table so I could not use my regular setup. I hung white poster board from the ceiling on two edges of the table at a time, and had to move them and the lights several times to photograph the various angles. It wouldn't make for much of a pic I'm afraid.

Just wanted to add my voice to all the others congratulating you on this masterpiece. A real joy to behold. Fantastic work all round.

Thank you very much my friend. Means a lot coming from one of my absolute favorite builders. Our building styles do not cross often but I've learned more through your work about composition and getting the right "look" to a build than from any other source.

Gorgeous! The fact that this is a 360 display piece adds to the awesomeness. While I certainly believe this took about 4 months, the fact that your wife let you take over the dining room for those 4 months is mildly unbelievable. Lucky man you are indeed. :thumbup:

Haha, thank you, I am very lucky!

What an amazing build! I'm not on EB that regularly, and I'm really glad this was front-paged, so that I didn't miss it. It makes me wanna go to the sea and enjoy the summer. The high cliffs, and the bright blue water is just dreamy. The built-in-the-rocks tower walls blend in perfectly. This is a very inspiring MOC both for the architectural style of the building, as well as for the landscaping rocks and vegetation. I love it! :wub:

A wonderful comment, thanks very much!

Awesome moc as always, but this time you really outdid youself. You're definetely one of my all time favourite builders!

Hey, you're still alive!

What a wondrous creation you have bestowed upon us, the beauty of the build is a rare one indeed, from all the details great and small such as the observer on the rooftop to the net full of fish, the contrast of light and dark between the tan and dark bley and the way the walls are the same color so they blend in, truly a masterpiece well deserving of the front page, well done good sir! Bravo!

Thank you very much for this comment, which is obviously from someone with the eyes of an artist and an exquisite appreciation of detail.

Awesome creation. Such beauty. I really dropped my jaw on the wall in the rocks. It's fantastic...

I came back to see how many fresh details I could find that I missed the first time (and I found several). And I think if you multiply my comedic first piece count guess by a factor of at least 1000 you might be getting close!

Awesome build mate! I'm impressed by the size of it and the amount of details.

Absolutely fantastic build, the amount of detail you've put in it is outstanding! I need to spend a lot of time looking at these photos.

So glad that you have been building in Kaliphlin the past few months, you are very welcome to stay for Book III :wink:

Edited by Gideon

Hard to find words for this beauty... It's beautiful in every way :wub:

The huge landscape is fantastic, I particularly like the style of rockwork and how you mixed in plants :thumbup:

You implemented the buildings flawlessly, they fit in naturally, yet still stand out. I'm super impressed that you completed the entire build too, rather than just building the front side.

Absolutely magnificent creation, and well deserving of the recognition it's gaining :classic:

Thanks again everyone!

I wish to live here! :wub_drool:

Me too!

I came back to see how many fresh details I could find that I missed the first time (and I found several). And I think if you multiply my comedic first piece count guess by a factor of at least 1000 you might be getting close!

Now you're getting real close! :laugh:

Awesome build mate! I'm impressed by the size of it and the amount of details.

Thanks Simon! Good to see you getting some much needed R&R! Not much longer I suppose and you'll be back to building? Have you got to blow anything up yet?

Absolutely fantastic build, the amount of detail you've put in it is outstanding! I need to spend a lot of time looking at these photos.

So glad that you have been building in Kaliphlin the past few months, you are very welcome to stay for Book III :wink:

Thanks a lot Gideon, that means a lot coming from the Kali Master himself! Although I've had a lot of fun building in Kaliphlin for this challenge, I can't help but feel excited for a chance to return to Nocturnus! Kaliphlin will always be with me, however, as it will take ages to dispense of all the sand I've gathered over the past few months...

So, thanks for the invite my friend, but my heart is still as black as ever!

Hard to find words for this beauty... It's beautiful in every way :wub:

The huge landscape is fantastic, I particularly like the style of rockwork and how you mixed in plants :thumbup:

You implemented the buildings flawlessly, they fit in naturally, yet still stand out. I'm super impressed that you completed the entire build too, rather than just building the front side.

Absolutely magnificent creation, and well deserving of the recognition it's gaining :classic:

Thanks SK! I'll have some photos of the other side and a few more details when I get my Cat. B entry together.

Edited by MassEditor

WOW! This is incredible! The rockwork, the architectural details, and the landscaping (foliage, plants, etc.) are all excelllent!