Garmadon

[G:F1, U vs HC] Sneakin' Around the Corner...

17830816838_7877356203_z.jpg

A Ulandian privateer sneaks past the High Council lookouts - who were all fast asleep - on the west coast of Ulandus Kaliphlin - its really all the same thing, no?! :laugh::tongue:

17396120544_7b08c365a3_z.jpg

A guerrilla build against the HC... thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome!

What? Against us? It's the Desert King that needs it!

Nice build anyhow. :)

Wow, nice work!

Thanks GG, micro builds are always a lot of fun! :wink:

What? Against us? It's the Desert King that needs it!

Nice build anyhow. :)

I thought you guys could use a little something :tongue::laugh: Thanks anyways! :laugh:

Good job with the microscale. The ship looks great and the rest of the scene is nice too. On a purely technical level the flags probably should be flying some other direction (square-rigged ships don't sail into the wind well) but I understand you want them visible for photography. Nice work overall.

Nice work, Garm! The watchtower has some very nice piece usage :thumbup:

The ship does look like it's having a hard time fitting through that narrow part though... :look:

You do some lovely microscale ships and landscapes, Garmadon! However, normally ships do not sail faster than the wind, so the flags should be pointing forward! :wink:

Can't believe you put the sails backwards again! :laugh:

Really nice microscale otherwise though! The little fort looks great! :thumbup:

GA that's not against us? I'm offended. Did you lost interest in us? :tongue:

This challenge brought us a whole fleet of nice looking micro scale ships, and so are yours. Also great overall scene. I like the tower a lot. I don't know why but it reminds me on the western european watch tower in Age of Empires 2.

Thanks all!

Good job with the microscale. The ship looks great and the rest of the scene is nice too. On a purely technical level the flags probably should be flying some other direction (square-rigged ships don't sail into the wind well) but I understand you want them visible for photography. Nice work overall.

Thanks Captain Dee, and yes, I can't believe that I actually forgot about that again!

Nice work, Garm! The watchtower has some very nice piece usage :thumbup: The ship does look like it's having a hard time fitting through that narrow part though... :look:

Thanks LJ! I was hoping to have a bit more space for the ship, but after I had finished the land on each side there wasn't a whole lot of room! :laugh:

Solid microscale build again sir.

Thanks Blufiji!

You do some lovely microscale ships and landscapes, Garmadon! However, normally ships do not sail faster than the wind, so the flags should be pointing forward! :wink:

Thanks Bregir! I somehow wasn't thinking when I put them on! :grin:

Can't believe you put the sails backwards again! :laugh: Really nice microscale otherwise though! The little fort looks great! :thumbup:

:laugh: Thanks Kai!

GA that's not against us? I'm offended. Did you lost interest in us? :tongue: This challenge brought us a whole fleet of nice looking micro scale ships, and so are yours. Also great overall scene. I like the tower a lot. I don't know why but it reminds me on the western european watch tower in Age of Empires 2.

The Desert King is too puny for us to worry too much about him :tongue::laugh: Thanks JN!

Edited by Garmadon

Excellent use of the 2x2 round plates in RB :thumbup: I like the coastline detailing as well :classic:

Excellent use of the 2x2 round plates in RB :thumbup: I like the coastline detailing as well :classic:

Thanks SK, glad you like it! :classic:

Nice micro scene, I love all the detail you crammed into this tiny footprint! :thumbup: I will have to agree with mrcp6d that your crew must be incredibly talented at tacking into the wind through a narrow channel with a square-rigged ship! :laugh:

Edited by MassEditor

Nice micro scene, I love all the detail you crammed into this tiny footprint! :thumbup: I will have to agree with mrcp6d that your crew must be incredibly talented at tacking into the wind through a narrow channel with a square-rigged ship! :laugh:

:laugh: Thanks MassEditor! Yes, Ulandians are clearly legendary mariners! :laugh: