13-up.jpg

14-up.jpg

Nice adaptation of the standard gondola. I would like to get a better look at your trucks (bogies) thought. However, the HO layout picture above is of a bathtub gondola, a modification with higher sides and a lower floor. My instructions on Railbrick http://railbricks.co...athtub-gondola/ are a better match. Simply replace the parts in red with yellow.

bathtub_gondola_small.jpg

By the way, great work!! I'm a bit jealous of your locomotives. The cars are a great compliment that is often overlooked.

Dan-147

Edited by Dan-147

Great designs, they gave me a lot of inspiration for some designs of my own.

Did/does such a big diesel engine really pull a passenger train in the US?

Did/does such a big diesel engine really pull a passenger train in the US?

Only on the business train or rare excursion.

What to say? It's all too big, too good, too detailed, too much of everything. One can only admire and try to learn something.

Jaw-dropping work! A showpiece, in every sense of the word.

For the power wagon, I see the IR receiver out the top. Do you set it to the same channel as the loco, and that is sufficient to sync their speeds?

I'm a bit jealous of your locomotives.

Hi Dan thank you for the kind words ...I'm a bit jealous of your gondola too! :tongue:

You welcome! :thumbup:

Only on the business train or rare excursion.

Correct!

What to say? It's all too big, too good, too detailed, too much of everything. One can only admire and try to learn something.

You make me blush :blush:

For the power wagon, I see the IR receiver out the top. Do you set it to the same channel as the loco, and that is sufficient to sync their speeds?

Yes, the same channel is sufficient to let go the locomotives at the same speed :classic:

Amazing so many cool wagons at once.

I especially love the panorama and 'balcony' cars.

And to cap it all, the stickers - I am looking forward to the vid.

Both the locomotives are wonderful masterpieces as we all have written about. Now you have completed those machines with an astonishing and detailed project of their big convoys.

You've had to search and work a lot for adapting mesures and proportions of the real ones to the Lego rules.

Thousands of pieces, lots of details and skilled tricks, each passenger coach is different from the others and also has no specular sides. All built in 7 wide!!! Of course this solution require less pieces than 8w but it is much more difficult.

Really well done Emanuele. I can feel how such work has been made so passionately.

When you'll receive your ME model wide radius curves I think you could extend the lenght of passenger coaches :wink:

Mind blowing!

Thanks Man with a hat ...for a project that seems impossible you just start step by step, as you've done with your endless bridge! :classic:

I especially love the panorama and 'balcony' cars.

They are also my favorite but are the ones that gave me more engineering problems :wink:

Impressive work! I really like the length of the union pacific.

Maybe a little bit too long for a standard lego train, but this is a tribute to a symbol! :sweet:

Thousands of pieces, lots of details and skilled tricks, each passenger coach is different from the others and also has no specular sides. All built in 7 wide!!!

You've hit the point Stefano because you already know what kind of effort such a project needs ...I remember in fact your unforgettable Raingold and wonderful Railjet ...the perfection of your works as been an inspiration for the completion of this project! :classic:

If you ever get a chance to come to Omaha, be sure to see the locomotives up close by the Missouri River. A picture is one thing, but the object is another thing altogether.

If you ever get a chance to come to Omaha, be sure to see the locomotives up close by the Missouri River.

... oh sweet dream, if I ever get the chance to go to Omaha, the first thing I would do is visit Kennefic Park and do what you say! :wub_drool:

My signature says everything.

I love the flatbeds!

Thank BricksMCgee

That's realy great! Wonderful!

Extreamly nice. I love your rolling stock

Thank you both

When you will share the video?

Before next sunday! :classic:

The best builders make lego a way of making art.

You're too kind!

Wow,

A pretty amazing train LEGO Train 12 Volt I love the detailling and the huge vagons. always a pleasure see your mocs