Garmadon

[G:C8, U vs DK] Burning Down the Fort

One of the Captains of the Thirteenth "Storming" Legion had undertaken the task of destroying a Desert King fort in the Siccus Badlands. Sneaking over the wall, the Ulander overheard a couple of mummies congratulating themselves at being posted at some distance from the river.

"Ha! Those nasty high councilors keep running our forces down to the water's edge and cornering them there - at least we don't have to worry about that!" "Yep, the less water in sight, the happier I am. I'm glad there isn't any in or near the fort- hey, what's that red glare over there?"

16266439843_ec68a328f2_z.jpg

"Fire! Hurry, run for some water!" yelled the mummy. "What are you talking about? Water is awful!" replied the other. "Well it is, but we could still use some about now!"

Meanwhile the Ulander made good his escape, laughing under his breath about mummies and water.

16886442465_6684fac0d7_z.jpg

I would like to receive UoP credit for:

Architecture - wall techniques (2)

My guerrilla build this week against the Desert King. C&C are appreciated! :wink:

Really like that wall, the pillars look great, and the fire coming out of the top is fantastic! :thumbup: +1 for the UoP from me!

Like the wall!

This one does seem to be just something to keep them busy, instead of something with any effort, but it should be effective at that. :classic:

Excellent guerrilla, Garmadon! I really like the fire effect as well as the wall design :thumbup: Also, great job with the base, and that fig face is perfect :laugh:

Edit: Forgot to say, +1 UoP :sweet:

Edited by LittleJohn

Really like that wall, the pillars look great, and the fire coming out of the top is fantastic! :thumbup: +1 for the UoP from me!

Thanks for the comment and credit Kai!

Great work! :wink:

Thanks!

:thumbup: UoP DoH +1

Thanks for the credit gedren!

Like the wall!

This one does seem to be just something to keep them busy, instead of something with any effort, but it should be effective at that. :classic:

Thanks, I figured it would! :laugh:

Excellent guerrilla, Garmadon! I really like the fire effect as well as the wall design :thumbup: Also, great job with the base, and that fig face is perfect :laugh:

Thanks LJ, I'm glad you like it! :wink: As I said in the other thread, your idea with the tiles worked quite well! :classic:

Edited by Garmadon

Great job with the flames! And I like the posing and expression of the escaping Ulander.

The pattern in the wall looks superb :thumbup: Also, I think the texturing on the ground is your best yet :classic:

+1 UoP!

Excellent guerilla and very well executed!!!

Great job!

:thumbup:

Thanks all!

Excellent fire effect! The subtle detail of the leaves climbing the wall looks great, too.

Thanks Halhi! I figured the leaves would add a bit (and explain how the Ulander climbed the wall :wink:)

Great job with the flames! And I like the posing and expression of the escaping Ulander.

Ha, ha, thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :wink:

The fire really works out great!

Thanks CB!

The pattern in the wall looks superb :thumbup: Also, I think the texturing on the ground is your best yet :classic:

Thanks SK, I'm glad you like it! :classic:

+1 UoP! Excellent guerilla and very well executed!!! Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks DM! :classic: