SkaForHire

Book II, Chal IV - Kaliphlin Civil War (Results Posted)

Nice try Kai. The great city of Perigora will not fall to your evil forces without a fight. Ulandus struggles to muster support because your cause is unjust and illegitimate. And Gabe, you should totally join the Desert King :laugh:

The High Council is definitely too full. :laugh:

Seriously though, Ulandus really needs some more members, we have by far the smaller amount in any case and especially when you consider that Gunman said he probably wouldn't be able to build much, that leaves only nine of us!

Yeah that's true... it does look rather unbalanced at this point, and i am one of the latecomers too. Fair enough, count me on the Ulandis team then! :classic:

I shall probably make a new character for the campaign, as Lord Sansael is not thrilled by the Ulandians' high handed ways in the waters around Peregrinus, or of thier plans to forbid trade with Nocturnus.

Perigora is lost! Or has the lord cruelly turned traitor against his citizens?

Perigora is lost! Or has the lord cruelly turned traitor against his citizens?

:laugh: :laugh: You can talk, siding with that tinpot desert despot! :wink:

Ask not if God is on your side. Ask if you are on the God's side.

Or perhaps you prefer the company of cockroaches?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ask not if God is on your side. Ask if you are on the God's side.

Or perhaps you prefer the company of cockroaches?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eh, it seems to me that gods are just men that have got above themseves a bit. Crumbs, if every deathless being in Historica called themselves a god, we'd be knee deep in them! :wink:

So Berigora sides with the High Council and you MoC for Ulandus with another character, Gabe?

So Berigora sides with the High Council and you MoC for Ulandus with another character, Gabe?

Yep, that's the idea Maxim! :thumbup:

I probably won't get time to build in the next few months (judging by the last few weeks) but sign me up on the side of the Kaliphlin high council!

Hopefully I will be able to get back to building before the end of the challenge.

Hope I'm not too late to join. First choice is Ulandus, second choice is the high council.

It is never too late.

Ok, what guild are you from though? Sorry, there have been so many new people, I must have missed your sign up!!!

It is never too late.

Ok, what guild are you from though? Sorry, there have been so many new people, I must have missed your sign up!!!

I'm from Avalonia, and Historica has grown so much it is a bit hard for me to keep up too!

How many times can you use minifigures in MOCs, like say I build a MOC1, MOC2 and MOC3 can I use the same character Minifigures for all three?

Edited by Dr.Cogg

I think there are a bit too many different Kaliphlin wargame maps in different threads now, would it be possible to put the most updated map (including which zones are more than 1 point) in this sticky thread so it is a bit easier to for example find out where a guerilla build could be built?

Edit: I think I finally found the map I was looking for here on flickr.

Edited by Gideon

There's a special thread for category c and it's pinned. It includes the newst maps and all open warzones.

Sure, I will put the newest map with the first update. If any of the guerrilla attacks are successful from last week, we should get a new map at the beginning of week 4. Then, I will consolidate down to one map in this thread, while leaving the VP map up in the other thread.

Is there a place where Factions coordinate attacks?

There is a PM thread for each faction, unfortunately I don't have the mod powers to add you to the DK thread. I am not sure who started it, maybe one of the other DK players could let the thread leader know to add Umbra-Manis?

Ska, it's strange but I forgot to title my warzone 1 build. It has the wz1 tag but nirhing else. Could you please add the title" give that spy water" behind the tag?

There is a PM thread for each faction, unfortunately I don't have the mod powers to add you to the DK thread. I am not sure who started it, maybe one of the other DK players could let the thread leader know to add Umbra-Manis?

Hint received :grin: