Now this will sound a bit awkward but how do you read books? Do you just scroll them until a picture that matches the name of the book comes up :grin: ?

Some sort? :oh: You have AUDI quattro as an avatar and your signature and yet you aren't familiar with SAAB rally history? HOW?

How do you do this?

Edited by Omikron

I think he is building a Saab rally car of model 900 2.0T. Manual transmission, L-motor for drive, servo motor for steering. M-motors for some extra functions

I think he is building a Saab rally car of model 900 2.0T. Manual transmission, L-motor for drive, servo motor for steering. M-motors for some extra functions

Probably but I'd think an RC gearbox.

C'mon, I know it's a washer/dryer. Wait, wait, wait. A rally Saab? Whoa.

This entry's one to watch.

Oh Come on!!! :D

It is a Saab Rally 900-series, modular built by Ikea (in the comic). Pew pew= Boost function maybe... Hmm maybe using the two M-motors along with L-motor to make up an adder/subtractor. Let's say it runs on two M-motors and more torque is needed, *PEW* L-motors kicks in for a second (Turbo Boost function) hahahaha

"Möre äirbägs" :iamded_lol::roflmao:

I like your comics a lot. If you can make your MOC half as good as this one, you will rule the World for quite a while!

"Möre äirbägs" :iamded_lol::roflmao:

I like your comics a lot. If you can make your MOC half as good as this one, you will rule the World for quite a while!

My sentiment exäctly :iamded_lol::roflmao::iamded_lol::roflmao:

Today: Special episode part 1. From now on comics will feature some of the forum members. Can you find them all :grin: ? (P.S. I would really like to upload MOC photos, but post works slow :sceptic:)

Countryball6.png

LOL can you guys imagine after such a big comic story if the MOC it's really bad?? LOL....

bytheway nice to spot that little "supercharged" :grin: :grin: