Jeroen Ottens

[TC6] Alfa Romeo 4C Spider - free instructions released

what do you think: could using a white 19L flex axle for the lower part of the windshield work? white ones are quite cheap...

Here is what it looks like with a white flex axle on the bottom of the windshield. It looks a bit odd because the rest of the window is framed in black, but not too bad.

flexsub.jpg

I discussed with Legolijntje and we decided to give the instructions for free.

That's a good price!

I discussed with Legolijntje and we decided to give the instructions for free.

Thanks man! Finally a free masterpiece! Yay! I hope to build it but the color combination with be a bit of every color.

Hi all,

After a lot of hard work from Legolijntje the instructions are finished. I have uploaded the model to Rebrickable including the final partlist. It is now awaiting approval. For the impatient ones is here the link to the instructions on Bricksafe:

http://www.bricksafe.com/files/JeroenOttens/Alfa%20Romeo%204C%20Spider/Alfa%20Romeo%204C%20Spider%20Instructions%20-%20High%20Quality.pdf

There are also two lower resolution PDF's available (the high res file is 280 MB, medium is 80 MB, low res is 40 MB).

I can't thank Legolijntje enough for making these instructions. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: He has put an amazing amount of work into this.

Enjoy

Jeroen

Awwww yes.

Many thanks to you Jeroen & to Legolijntje for getting the instructions out so quickly.

Wow, thank you so much for making this instructions, and even free! :)

I know this is no easy build, but am I the only one finding step 141 a bit of a mystery? I can't tell how exactly are all those white parts (in the rear) connected.

Wow, thank you so much for making this instructions, and even free! :)

I know this is no easy build, but am I the only one finding step 141 a bit of a mystery? I can't tell how exactly are all those white parts (in the rear) connected.

Well spotted :blush: , thanks. We will rectify this as soon as possible. The instructions are updated by Legolijntje, if you download them again you will find three extra pages (299 in total now).

Edited by Jeroen Ottens

Can someone post the link to rebrickable site for the part list. I can not find the part list for the car. Thanks!

Thanks a lot for free instructions!

How many white long pins with stop bush are visible or can i replace all 6 with lbg?

Thanks a lot for free instructions!

How many white long pins with stop bush are visible or can i replace all 6 with lbg?

They are all not very visible.

There are four on the back wheel-arches (two per side). They hold the connectors that hold the flex-axle. And, there are four pins under the front-panels of the doors (two per side).

It's up to you if you'd like them white or LBG :classic:

They are all not very visible.

There are four on the back wheel-arches (two per side). They hold the connectors that hold the flex-axle. And, there are four pins under the front-panels of the doors (two per side).

It's up to you if you'd like them white or LBG :classic:

Thanks, this helps. Anyway: kudos to you for making these great professional BI! And of course kudos to Jeroen for this awesome supercar!

I am sure it will look great side by side with the other white guy in my shelf: the predator ;-)

Seems that 2015 is a great year for awesome and innovative and white supercars...

Ah, i forgot the most Important: thank you for offering the BI for free!!

Edited by Kumbbl

This car is pretty much madness. It seems ridiculously intricate on the inside and the bodywork looks to be the most detailed I have seen instructions for. Many thanks for providing it free of charge! :D

it's now on Rebrickable: http://rebrickable.c...romeo-4c-spider

One hint to the partlist: when searching for the microphone (part nr. 90370pr0001 in rebrickable) then there are no search results on bricklink. You have to search for part nr 90370pb01 in bricklink...

BTW: is there any rule of thumb for such number conversions between rebickable and bricklink?

Edited by Kumbbl

Regarding the white rubber belts: shouldn't it be 6 x 85543 rather than 4 x 85543 and 2 x 85544? The latter (85544) is kind of rare in white, and a bit bigger.

Edited by jantjeuh