The best use of photoshop this century.

Onua and Slicer are just duking it out while being so captivated by Lewa's Golden Mask.

And Warrior apparently switched sides as it seems he's aiming for Grinder.

That's just amazing. 10/10 would hang.

But honestly, I wonder who they hired to throw this together.

Can't read Russian, what does it say?

Call of Ekimu, the Toa will answer him beginning August 10th in our group

Edited by lambda_cla3391

RIP in Peace Ekimu

Not again :tongue:

He's like Skull Scorpio, he disappears from promotional material occasionally for no reason

I love how most of that is the stock set photos, only Tahu got a new CG pose.

Its not a new pose, or atleast, not one we have'nt seen before. We had a picture a while back that seemed to be an altered version of the Mask Maker Vs Skull Grinder box art intended for some sort of poster. It featured that Tahu design along with Ekimui jumping at Skull Grinder as he tries to melt the Mask Of Creation.

Not again :tongue:

He's like Skull Scorpio, he disappears from promotional material occasionally for no reason

Its not a new pose, or atleast, not one we have'nt seen before. We had a picture a while back that seemed to be an altered version of the Mask Maker Vs Skull Grinder box art intended for some sort of poster. It featured that Tahu design along with Ekimui jumping at Skull Grinder as he tries to melt the Mask Of Creation.

Right, that's the one I meant; it's basically the only new CG of the winter sets that we've at all gotten since their debut. It was more of an ironic comment on how Tahu gets all the love yet again =P. It's also in the back of the instruction booklets of the summer sets (which reminds me, I should upload that to the wiki...).

Not sure if this is news but someone else has the new polybag on reddit which is apparently given away at a store if you buy two medium sized sets or MMvsSG. Russia only thus far.

So a budget limit of 30 bucks, basically? I wonder if the Star Wars constraction sets could apply to that.

(or I could actually pay for the sets, which I have mostly avoided thus far =P)

So a budget limit of 30 bucks, basically? I wonder if the Star Wars constraction sets could apply to that.

(or I could actually pay for the sets, which I have mostly avoided thus far =P)

Hopefully it makes it's way to other countries and soon. The only reason I'm holding out on summer sets is for this mask. ;-; Of course I could always buy moc supplies. The thing that worries me is that it's apparently only given out at a select store which I, in the states, haven't heard of.

So I was supposed to receive my Skull Villains today via Fedex but because I slept in I missed the guy by a half hour. Now I have to wait till tomorrow to get them.

:damn::wall::cry3:

You may not see the rage I'm in from my post so here is it in video form

(Moderators feel free to delete this if its too much or off topic. I just needed to get this out)

Edited by Takanuinuva

Why do the masks of Tahu, Lewa and Pohatu have a fake vent on the top opposed to a real one? Wouldn't a real vent be better for looks, functionality (eyestalk light exposure) and cost?

Why do the masks of Tahu, Lewa and Pohatu have a fake vent on the top opposed to a real one? Wouldn't a real vent be better for looks, functionality (eyestalk light exposure) and cost?

It is indeed kinda weird, even more because Onua, Gali and Kopaka have those. Maybe it makes them stiffer and otherwise they would break too easily?

Dare I say, these episodes are getting better and better. Not much happened, but I still enjoy the fact that their still not a well-oiled machine. Still some friction and... Disobedience as seen with Lewa.

Also, Gali, Onua and Lewa's expressions to Pohatu after he threw the rock. I laughed harder at that than I should have.

I am very glad that they retained the joke of Pohatu smashing through the gate and everyone else just slinking past, and I noticed in the animation that he has heavy breathing from the exertion. Having the narration when Lewa gets his mask stolen was pretty smart. Lewa's personality is coming through even stronger now, which is great because all of his dialogue doesn't really feel that far from something Lewa Mata would say.

I actually think the references to the old character aren't too overblown, which I appreciate. Like, this Lewa is way more snarky, although the individualism is on point.

Damn that he just got his mask stolen like that, though. And you see his face! So crazy.

Well, the pacing certainly improved! And we finally saw some elemental powers in action.

The voice-acting, however, still needs work; I'm pretty sure Tahu and Pohatu's voices changed from the last episodes. At least Gali sounds slightly more feminine.

And you see his face! So crazy.

Makes me think, will Gali maybe have a more feminine face under her mask, or just the same face like everyone else?

Makes me think, will Gali maybe have a more feminine face under her mask, or just the same face like everyone else?

I believe that when we saw her mask get knocked off in Skull Grinder's character video, she did indeed have a more feminine face; if by 'more feminine' you mean 'thinner than some others'

Got my Skull Villain sets today and after applying the mods I had in mind for them. I realize just how much bigger Skull Scorpion looks compared to the others.

If I had to rate them. I go

Skull Grinder

Skull Scorpio

Skull Warrior

Skull Slicer

Skull Basher