CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2014 - Your Ideal Christmas Gift entry thread

Hey, no extra minifig anywhere? Or did you get a message from CopMike in the pack, not to tell us until some day?

Or am I watching too many spy stories? :D

Hey, no extra minifig anywhere? Or did you get a message from CopMike in the pack, not to tell us until some day?

Or am I watching too many spy stories? :D

We all got them. Lego has perfected the invisible man minifig. :-)

Mine arrived as well! Funny thing is, first I sent my address to CopMike without the postal code and the city. :wacko:

I noticed it and sent the whole address once again, but the package arrived without those data, still it arrived! It looks like I live in a street which has a unique name. :classic:

Still waiting for mine to come in, but knowing they're on their way it can't be much longer. Then again, I'm in the US like Oky so I wouldn't be surprised if customs wanted to do everything short of a full cavity search before it reaches my home.

But yeah, I have to ask, anyone get the super special secret minifig yet?

They did that to mine last year. I got it in April and there were like 100 stickers on it. I don't think the weird Easter chicks box helped. :laugh:

I received my figs yesterday. Thanks so much CopMike! ^^

Got a lovely surprise in the Hong Kong post yesterday. Thank you so much Mike for staging the raffle, organizing the e prizes and sending them out. It's a lot of work and I really appreciate it. Beautiful chima figs!

They did that to mine last year. I got it in April and there were like 100 stickers on it. I don't think the weird Easter chicks box helped. :laugh:

It's been everywhere, man, it's been everywhere. Ah well, I'm a patient man, so as long as it gets here, I'm happy. Part of the fun is seeing people post about their hauls, and I'm still grateful for CopMike for doing this. Definitely doing this again this year.

I apparently received mine sometime last week. Read on here that they were arriving all over the world, so I figured I must have received them by now. After a quick search I found where my wife put them--and forgot about them. Thank you so much CopMike. I can't imagine the headache doing this every year must bring. I think it's safe to say we all appreciate it, and hope you continue to do it!

Mine arrived last week. Already thought you forgot about me since I thought they would ship in January like the previous years and I didn´t think about checking this thread for some details. But no one was harmed, so who cares?

Thanks for the figures, the Fire Lord Phoenix King was on my wanted list since day one and the others are pretty useful as well.

I finally arrived at home and found a little package lying on my desk. Thank you so much CopMike! For everything! :classic:

I received my minifigs this morning. Thanks a lot CopMike for everything :sweet:

My unikitties arrived! Now I understand those chicken boxes everyone was talking about. :) Thanks CopMike!

My package was sitting in the letter box when I came home from school. Great figures; now I just need to order their accessories from Bricklink.

I would be interested to know what the bonus figure was, if someone who received one would be willing to share.

Thanks for running the competition and managing all of the prizes CopMike!

Mine showed up yesterday. They weren't in a chicken box this time but I had a chicken box last year so everything is good. I greatly appreciate the effort and time it took to run and distribute the Xmas Raffle. Thank you, CopMike.

Thank you so much, CopMike. Totally awesome and brilliant! I am loving all of these minifigures. :wub:

16165139113_1cdce55bfc_o_d.jpg