Sign in to follow this  
Pyrovisionary

Piro the Visionary (Intro/bio)

It was just over a month ago that I first woke up

img_0135.jpg

I was lying on a cold stone slab, skeletal remains all around me. And yet the rats had not gone for me. I stole a cloak off of the nearest corpse and ran.

A week or so later I came across a boat, walking to... To whatever civilization I could try and find had been slow, and it was reassuring to know that I wasn't the only person alive in this world. That was a month ago

img_0128.jpg

Since then I have become a merchant, selling my mystc antiques tothose to unwary to buy them. I have also joined the guild of Nocturnus. I hope to support my motherland.

img_0155.jpg

Where do I get my curios you ask? Well the sunken city is amass with secrets, just waiting to be found. Or stolen.

img_0166.jpg

That was my Intro! Hope you all liked it, it took me a while to make. :classic: I hope to be doing more building for Nocturnus in the future.

Edited by Pyrovisionary

Great sig-fig, welcome (back) to GoH!

Very nice scenes as well, cool swamp and dock :classic:

A great couple of scenes! :thumbup: I like the SNOT bank for the river/swamp, hope you don't mind if I borrow that technique!

Nice series of builds, as others have said the swamp scene is great! And I like the sig-fig even more now with the cloak!

Excellent sigfig and nice introduction! Looking forward to seeing more of his story :classic:

Nice intro mate! I don't think I've ever seen a zombie/mummy merchant before... :tongue:

That kind of creativity seems to be what Nocturnus is for? :wink:

Nice intro mate! I don't think I've ever seen a zombie/mummy merchant before... :tongue:

You've never been to Swindon then... :tongue: Thanks man!

Great addition, love the slopes wall at the bottom!

Thanks again. :classic:

Excellent sigfig and nice introduction! Looking forward to seeing more of his story :classic:

Well it was inspired by your original intro (Which is still far superior), so thanks! :sweet:

I'm looking forward to see more! I really like how unique your story and sigfig are.

Cool build and fig. Great idea for a character. Does he prefer strange coins as payment?

Cool build and fig. Great idea for a character. Does he prefer strange coins as payment?

He does indeed like to exchange his exotic goods for the stranger variety of coin :tongue:

I :wub: the multiple build approach you took. The second scene is an excellent landscape, the banks look great :thumbup:

Nice angles and architecture in the third and fourth build too. Good to see you back in the guilds even though you abandoned Mitgardia :classic: