It's voting time for TSTTS! First off, here are the ones picked by the voting panel;
1. Falkirk Wheel jojoguy10
2. The Harbour Tug efferman
3. Water Jeep Rodeown
4. Semi-submersible Zaiocrit
5. Speedboat dfs473
6. Motor Boat & water skiing Tomik
7. 6x6 Amphibious watercraft Zblj
8. Steampunk shark submersible legobodgers
9. Lifeguard's Personal Watercraft Lipko
10. Leviathan Omikron
11. Oil Rig Crtlego
12. SEA PLANE rumpletump
13. Water Strider Splat
14. Piper Super Cub Float Plane dhc6twinotter
15. Micro Port Luc2000
Congrats to all who survived the Technic sea and made it past the playful Orca... and sorry to those that did not. To be honest I liked all the entries, even Blue Pin Tuna. But the 15 above were deemed by the panel (which did include me) as the more appropriate ones. (Find all the entries in the Contest Index.)
- You have a total of 7 points to allocate to your favourite entries.
- You can give a maximum of 4 points to any one entry.
- Clearly mention the entry number and the amount of points per entry that you vote on. (NB: We'll use the entry number to count the votes so make sure to mention it!)
- You may NOT vote if you joined Eurobricks on or after the 10th of April 2012. This is to prevent people registering just to vote, and applies even if you entered the contest.
- You may NOT vote for your own entry.
- This voting thread will remain open for approximately one week.
- In the event of a tie for any place the Eurobricks staff and/or the Technic Meisters will decide which entry wins. Their decision is final.
Please use this thread only for voting. You may explain why you made your choice, but any general discussion should take place in the To sail the Technic sea main topic..
Example of how to vote:
4) 3 votes
11) 2 votes
14) 1 vote
24) 1 vote
So what's up for grabs? Well assuming we can keep the Orca at bay...
1st prize: Unimog purchased by EB from LEGO Shop@Home.
2nd prize: Backhoe purchased by EB from LEGO Shop@Home.
3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th prize:
Misc Unimog parts, provided by CopMike.
Hub piece (4610378) = x4
Portal Axle housing (4610377) = x4
94.3 x 38R tires (4610381) = x4
C-shaped pivot frame (4610379) = x2
Cup to fit on above pivot (4610380) = x2
Picture for reference only.
So there you go... stop lying around and get voting!