Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:29 AM
1. Elvish Woman- Stern face, Legolas Hair, older-looking dress, Long-bow and Shield.
2. Wizard- Long hair/ wizard hat combo, 3L bar wand, Gandalf beard, SpellBook, cape, flowing robes.
3. Fashion Model- New Fancy Hair, general smiling face, Purse, Fancy elegant dress.
4. Mascot- Tiger Mask, smiling fac, reverse to sweaty and exhausted, cloth jersey, tiger torso and legs, tail attachment.
5. Obsessive Fan Girl- Pigtails, Braces, Pink pop star shirt, jeans, CD case.
6. Old Fashioned Prisoner- Black and White stripes, Shackles
7. Dress Up Girl- Damsel Hat/ Long hair combo' Princess Short Dress, teacup.
8. Shower Guy- Blue shower cap, bearde, smiling, reverse to whistling, toweled legs, brush.
9- Bedtime Girl- Zookeeper's hair, little girl face, sleeping on other side, pink pajama, arm+back print, short legs, teddy bear and new pillow piece.
10. Robber- Ski Mask, Angry face, black pants, turtleneck, pistol, Money bag.
11. Ballerina- Bride's hair, tiara, pink, tutu, wamd with ribbon coming out, shoe pieces w/ studs on bottom.
12. Night Rider (Headless Horseman)- Suit, Red Vampire Cape, Pumpkin head that can be held in hand and on head.
13. Angel- Halo and hair combo, smiling, reverse to singing, Feather wings, Flowing white dress
14. Chinese Emporer- Tall hat, stern face, Black Sensei Wu beard, Ancient dress, Staff.
15. Alien King. Basically Orange version of Alien villainess, different prints, legs instead of dress.
16. Ice Cream Man- Deli Hat, Generic happy face, torso similar to Butcher, Scoop, Cone (More waffle-like), 3 scoop neapolitan piece.
Bonerfied Night 5/ Conclusion as the stupid, hypochondriac Vanilla Townie
barmaid Twatty Tittlesteen in Hinckley's "Harriet Slutter and the Philosopher's Balls" Mafia
My Mafia History
- Li'l TrumpetKing - Twatty Tittlesteen