Sign in to follow this  
Mike S

Open Season in Nocturnus

Now that the Black Spire had taken control of Nocturnus, Masa realized that Kaliphlin no longer had diplomatic relations with Nocturnus. In Masa's mind this meant only one thing- it was now open season in Nocturnus. While the Mitgardian's shivered in their shanties and the Avalonian's hid behind their walls, Masa took his band of warriors out for a hunt in Nocturnus.

13200514723_c32965b709_c.jpg

Open Season1 by -Mike S-, on Flickr

13200182215_ac1eb1f3a2_c.jpg

Open Season3 by -Mike S-, on Flickr

13200155315_eac0ca6662_c.jpg

Open Season6 by -Mike S-, on Flickr

13200671724_1fb69301dc_c.jpg

Open Season4 by -Mike S-, on Flickr

Edited by Mike S

Nice MOC!

The action is great and the tree is superb. I also like the raised path through the swamp. :thumbup:

Very well done! I really like the small cart and the velociraptor Sickletoe riding Kazzar traitor! The twisty tree and the swamp plants are really nice too. :sweet:

Edited by Lord Duvors

Great job! I really like the idea for using multiple palm tree trunks to form a single twisty tree. :wub: And the leaves in the swamp are a nice touch! :thumbup:

Nice build! I like the tree. What do you have aginst the ravens and the Crocs? The Black Spire will not allow this!

Nice MOC!

The action is great and the tree is superb. I also like the raised path through the swamp. :thumbup:

Very well done! I really like the small cart and the velociraptor Sickletoe riding Kazzar traitor! The twisty tree and the swamp plants are really nice too. :sweet:

Great job! I really like the idea for using multiple palm tree trunks to form a single twisty tree. :wub: And the leaves in the swamp are a nice touch! :thumbup:

Thanks guys!

Nice build! I like the tree. What do you have aginst the ravens and the Crocs? The Black Spire will not allow this!

Thanks! Masa has nothing against the ravens and crocs other than those being affiliated with the Black Spire. The Black Spire will fall!

I really love the trees and the foilage. Great story and a fantastic interpretation of your MOC.

Awesome. As others have said, I love your tree! And great minifig posing!

Great build! That tree is wonderful and you've made a very good job with the action :classic:

This is the kind of guerilla warfare against the Black Spire I imagine there is a lot of going on all over Nocturnus now?

It's probably getting a little repetitive by now, but I love that tree, its incredible. Also the minifigure posing is superb.

Attacking Black Spire soldiers are we now?

The Black Spire will not allow this!

Indeed they will not! I may just have an anti-Masa MoC coming up!

Anyway great work Masa! Great fig posing and that tree is wonderful. I love it. Also good idea with the blood on the horses knee.

Maybe I missed something, but what wrong did those animal-headed gentelmen do, so they deserved such a violent response? I hope they are not attacked just becuse they are not human..

UPDATE: Oh, they are affiliated with the Black Spire. Okay then.

Edited by Yooha

Tremendous tree :wub: The rest of the swamp scape is also really cool, especially those bushes :thumbup: And your fig posing is great :classic:

I really love the trees and the foilage. Great story and a fantastic interpretation of your MOC.

Awesome. As others have said, I love your tree! And great minifig posing!

It's probably getting a little repetitive by now, but I love that tree, its incredible. Also the minifigure posing is superb.

Tremendous tree :wub: The rest of the swamp scape is also really cool, especially those bushes :thumbup: And your fig posing is great :classic:

Thanks guys!

Great build! That tree is wonderful and you've made a very good job with the action :classic:

This is the kind of guerilla warfare against the Black Spire I imagine there is a lot of going on all over Nocturnus now?

Thanks! Masa hasn't come across any of the Nocturnus Resistance yet....

Attacking Black Spire soldiers are we now?

Indeed they will not! I may just have an anti-Masa MoC coming up!

Anyway great work Masa! Great fig posing and that tree is wonderful. I love it. Also good idea with the blood on the horses knee.

Thanks! Masa figured that eventually he would ruffle some some Black Spire feathers but didn't expect so soon. This sure must have been an important caravan to the Black Spire.

Maybe I missed something, but what wrong did those animal-headed gentelmen do, so they deserved such a violent response? I hope they are not attacked just becuse they are not human..

UPDATE: Oh, they are affiliated with the Black Spire. Okay then.

Yep, Black Spire pawns.

Although there surely aint no single Mitgardian shivering in their shanties, I still have to say that I like this. Good job of including the dino in this, wouldn't have thought that possible.

Great job Masa, the swamp is really nice and I'm glad you're keeping the Spire in check! :thumbup:

Great job Masa, the swamp is really nice and I'm glad you're keeping the Spire in check! :thumbup:

Although there surely aint no single Mitgardian shivering in their shanties, I still have to say that I like this. Good job of including the dino in this, wouldn't have thought that possible.

Agreed!

I really like the twisted trees. Super cool!

Nice minifig posing and mood but the trees are the best!

Thanks for the comments fellow Lego enthusiasts!