Squeaker

New doctor Impulse set - 2 minifigs!

I don't know if this has been discovered yet, but there is a new impulse set here. It is official and out now, with 2 minifigures for $3.00! I thought some of you might like to know about this.

4936-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

Edited by Hinckley

:-D Very interesting. I suppose this means we could've had two figs in our Impulse Contest entries. Do-over!! :-P

BTW, this is a city set, so I'll move this over to T&T forum...

I'd buy that for another female head! *wub*

I suppose this means we could've had two figs in our Impulse Contest entries. Do-over!! :-P
Not a chance. It isn't available in Australia... ;-)

Haven't we had that guy as Mr. Injury before? X-D Good to see females can do things other than be a civilian now, thanks TLC! :-P (No offence meant by that remark.) Now, I have to search to see if there are any other new Impulse sets!

~Peace

I was surprised at the lower price point compared to the other impulse sets. Think this set will be a polybag set like they used to have years ago?

I was surprised at the lower price point compared to the other impulse sets. Think this set will be a polybag set like they used to have years ago?

Well....it doesn't really have any new parts...or more costly parts for that matter.

Bricks and plates and probably two figures we've had before (?) , makes for a cheap set, but great for creating a nurse army and sick guy army.

BTW, the sick guy looks healthy to me 8-|

It is a poly bag:

4936-small.jpg

Dr. Brick

I want to have more mini-figs, mainly for the female, is it only available in selected countries? Don't think i will be able to see it in Singapore :'-(

*gasp* Could it be? A female minifig in a CITY SET?! 8-�

This set wins just for that. *y*

Thank you very much for that information, Squeaker!

This is really a very nice Impulse set - mainly because of including the first female minifig in an Impulse set *y* !

I only hope that it'll be available in Germany, too, but since it isn't in a "normal" Impulse set box I fear that it won't be available in Germany which would be very *sing* ! (In Germany the AFOL community is regrettably by far not as big as e. g. in the US - the reason for that we (to the best of my knowledge) don't be able to buy e. g. Brickmaster sets and all that nice stuff :-( .)

I think this isn't an Impulse set. I guess it is a promo from last year and LEGO is now selling them to some countries.

I'd love to have one *wub* !

Too bad it isn't available in Italy (for now) :'-( . Let's hope it will be in the future!

LuxorV

Hi!

Interesting.. I already have most of it. I guess it is sorta worth just getting more figs? 0_0

The same hapless guy is included in the hospital set, and the IV stand with couch was to be found in the 2007 advent calendar (possibly with a different color scheme).

I'd buy that for another female head! *wub*

Is that really a specific female head? No lipstick, no eyelashes there ...

Woop! Another Vernon Dursley fig!

Hmm, I wonder what that cup is for? Vomiting into? A toilet? Maybe just a drink then...

Too bad that it doesn't seem to be available in most countries.

*skull*

We still need more LEGO Nurses.

I'm just worried about the colour of the substance that I guess is meant to be an intra-venous infusion *wacko*

Nice find! *y*

Its great to see that TLC is finally listing to our whining and including females in sets now(more often) *sing* :-D

However it looks like the exact hospital bed from 7892 with the same patient!

Impulse On!

OMG!

Its a Female minifig!

It a set thats less than 100$!

And is the doctor, not the patient.

Maybe TLC is learning?

Something tells me your right, i'm gonna get heaps of these!!! oh wait..they're not availible in Australia :-|

Not much to review, so I'm not starting a new topic but just adding pics and comment here.

Polybag, front and rear.

dscf3875gd9.th.jpg dscf3876ag7.th.jpg

Content.

dscf3877wr1.th.jpg dscf3878af2.th.jpg

Poster.

dscf3879yo1.th.jpg

Minifigs, standard building and swapping heads and hairs. I wouldn't trust that male doctor.

dscf3881mn4.jpgdscf3883vg8.jpg

Finally...

dscf3886ah8.jpg

Oh, two extra pieces.

dscf3888bv4.th.jpg

I bought two of this sets on eBay, some 9,50 Euros including S/H from a U.S. seller. It's great to have a couple of female nurses.

@ Shoc - Re "Too bad that it doesn't seem to be available in most countries." Still, the writing on the back of the polybag comes in 30 different languages (including Italian, of course).

If I see this I'm gonna get a few for medics and civilians for my nonexistant town. :classic: I dream of building one though.