jaredchan

Winter Village: Winter Fun Fair

img_9751.jpg

The Winter Fun Fair is here! Hop on the Ferris Wheel to take a bird's eye view of the Winter Village, challenge yourself against a moving basketball hoop, or whack a mole at your leisure!

Designed to fit in with Winter Village Market, the Winter Fun Fair model adopts largely the same color scheme and features functioning Ferris Wheel, Basketball Challenge and Whac-a-mole.

(Link to the video showing all the function features removed as requested, you may find it on Youtube by searching 'Winter Fun Fair')

img_9759.jpg

img_9726.jpg

img_9903.jpg

img_9899.jpg

Thanks for watching, I hope you like this MOC ;-)

Season's Greetings and Happy New Year!

Edited by jaredchan

If this was a real set I would buy it and I don't own any of the winter theme sets. It's amazing how you connected all the parts so everything moves together!

Working sack-a-mole?!!?! Awesome!

omg, that is incredible! im with bricknblue, i would buy it for sure! cant decide what i like best... the carriages, the whak a mole, the pirate ships or the young boy on the bench holding the santa hat.

AWESOME entry 'jaredchan'......the wack-a-mole is just the bomb......you might Lego too much inspiration there. :wink:

Good luck and Brick On 'jaredchan' ! :grin:

Looking smooth, love he "coutch" carts on the ferriswheel.

Always fun to see small story lines hidden in an scene.

Great job

What a beautiful fun fair!! and mechanical too, love it! That wack a mole is genius man. Great job on all those neet details all around.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Superb!

This easily could be an official LEGO product

Edited by Robert8

Wow, the functions in this are amazing - and the design aesthetics have not been compromised at all to make room for them. Really great work :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for your love of this MOC! I wish you all a happy new year!

Re Hinckley, the link to the video is now removed.

That looks great!! The details are amazing (I really like the design of the Ferris wheel gondolas) This would definitely make a great addition to the official WV carousel set. Thanks for sharing it and good luck!

Gorgeous, I like them most when they look so playable - isn't this what Lego was about in the beginning ? :blush:

The carriages are beautiful. I wish our real christmas markets would still have funny little stands like these.