CopMike

Who said romance was dead

I think this is hilarious! A good build too, I think anyone offended should lighten up, it's just LEGO!

Ditto.

That's an interesting collection of toys, on the wall. I can imagine what some of it is used for, but some of the other stuff looks a bit more painful than comfortable. Excellent use of building techniques for the figures, as well. Interesting choice of parts for the one on the right.

Nice MOC, but does anyone else think its odd that Brickshelf accepted this. I thought there was a strict terms of service on the site :sceptic:

Whoah. Not quite romance, but funny anyway. Good building skills, even if it is a bit scary. :laugh:

:skull:

This is great! I love the fact the "slave" seems to be older and balding...Great stuff!

That caught my eye too, the red slapped buttox is great as well :laugh:

Thanks for sharing CM!

I had a good laugh! :laugh:

This is a wicked creation, which surprised me that this builder can actually make use of LEGO element and thinking of such stuff, presenting a nice creation at the same time! :devil:

Thanks for sharing, CopMike!

The fact the man has gray hair and is balding makes it even more sickening... :sick::laugh:

Hope it is only a LEGO fantasy and you don't let your wife/girlfriend do that! But I must say it looks hilarious indeed.

That's Hilarious!! :laugh::laugh:

I think Romace is not dead but: Torturerd al his live by this Woman!! :grin:

Great MOC

Undersigned MoWo

:tongue: Hillarious! :grin:

Nice MOC, but does anyone else think its odd that Brickshelf accepted this. I thought there was a strict terms of service on the site :sceptic:

That same thought came into my mind. Maybe since the closure scare, they became more lax on that.

It's certainly an interesting MOC, that's for sure. :laugh:

It's definitely creative, lots of nice techniques in there (yeah, because that's what we're all looking at), and it's pretty original and funny. See, if only all Lego was like this.

I can imagine what some of it is used for, but some of the other stuff looks a bit more painful than comfortable.

I... won't ask. :grin:

I wonder if his safeword is "Megablok!"

"Stop! I mean Block! I mean MegaBlock!!"

This butt-warming moment brought to you by "MegaBlock" the official safeword for kinky AFOL's worldwide.

Cool! I'd hate to be that dude with the red butt! :laugh:

Well I dunno, If you into that stuff then mabye you might wanna be... :grin: