spacepilot3000

[UCS MOC] Escape from Docking Bay 327

I'm also speachless. That is an absolut amazing MOC with many many details. The lights looks in dark concerning with those colors simply perfect. What I also love are some funny scenes like the falling Stormtrooper and the sign for the wet black bottom. :laugh:

->Also the wall including with all created details. The wall looks with those technic elements in combination with some lights amazing. :wub:

The small room where Darth Vader and Kenobi fighting looks as small extra to the hangar also good. This scene has the right size and the small wall looks with the small white 1x2 bricks also fantastic.

I have no more to say as you have maked a very very good job! :cry_happy::thumbup:

Elander

Edited by Elander

Simply beautiful spacepilot3000! :wub::thumbup: x 10

Incredibly accurate, great use of LEDs, and I love the little humorous bits you added (especially the skeleton!). I hope that Lego might produce something similar one day; I’m sure there are lots of UCS Falcon fans who would love to display their pride & joy like this (me included!). This is up to the amazing standards of ACPin, Brickplumber, Marshall_banana, Anio & Cavegod.

A truly fantastic MOC! Well worthy of the front page! The level of detail is outstanding! :wub:

Holy crap. Now just put a steel frame around it and a glass top on it and you'd have one hell of a coffee table.

Got to be worth a look at costing that out! :drool:

Hi

i had to say i really loved you finished work - i allways had an eye on this on your webpage. If i remember right you had a lot of work in progress images there.

At the end the lighting of the scene tops everything. On the images with difuse white light from the top you easily miss out the details that you put in. The directed light from your LEDs generates a lot of shadows that the details come up.

Thank you for sharing!

Dino

:oh:

That is one heluva MOC spacepilot3000! I cannot believe the scale of it! :wub:

The little 'extras' you added are funny too! :grin:

May I ask how you made Kenobi's and Vader's lightsabers glow like that?

Exellent job! :sweet:

Absolutely amazing work on that. My idea was much more simple, but works fine as well. I made my UCS MF a home from a custom made table in the center of my living room. It cost only 150Eur.

falcony.jpg

Can say much taht hasent been already said. :wub: So much details on the bay. Also love the little funny things going on, Stormie slipping over, Rebal being captured and the skelliton in the wall.

Im also interested in the lighting of the lightsabers *oh2* . It lookes like you have wired a led into the standard hilt.