Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Hold on guys, in the past half decade how many years has Yoda's hut been rumored to be a set for the following winter wave and not actually happened? I seem to recall at least 2 or 3. As much as I (like everyone else) wants to have it, I'll believe this when/if I see it.

Hold on guys, in the past half decade how many years has Yoda's hut been rumored to be a set for the following winter wave and not actually happened? I seem to recall at least 2 or 3. As much as I (like everyone else) wants to have it, I'll believe this when/if I see it.

Same with me. As much as I like a updated Yoda's hut, the set is a wishlist item for many fans and this decreases the believability for set to been actually a true rumor.

Niceif we get one, have been waiting for ghost figures ever since Chima sets experimented with them a couple of years ago... would be a good opportunity for them to incorporate it into another licence.

Admit it, you want a lego Komodo Dragon as much as I do.

Uhm, I recall the lizards featured in that scene being smaller monitors and iguanas. Komodo Dragons can grow up to 10ft (3 meters) in length (and probably to dangerous to be tamed on the set)! But yeah, I agree with you, some new lizard molds would be nice!

Edited by LiLmeFromDaFuture

Completely understand man, you're free to believe it or not.

I'm excited as most of you :sweet:

Well it'll have snakes and spiders, bet they throw a rat in there.

After playing the lego game I want a mynock to make the mainstream release...

Realistically, if we do get one it wold be a bit bigger than the one that came with the old X wing kit, but not a complete build with trees and etc IMHO. The winter wave usually has the lower price point kits. I'd imagine it to be around the same size as the carbon freezing chamber.

Also, should we be discussing this here since this is the 2016 thread?

Edited by joebiwankenobi

I really hope the rumor is true this time, as a Dagobah set is right up there on my most wanted list.

Somehow, I'm not really worried how, I really really hope there ends up being produced mini figures of Luke in his fatigues (dagobah+cloud city), Luke in his fatigues injured (Vader duel+falcon) and Luke in his fatigues minus the jacket (dagobah, like the old yoda hut). I doubt it though.

Turns out next year, we are getting Yoda's hut. :blush: I've been waiting for this set to be updated, it's one of the sets that needed an update. I'm so excited :wink:

I'm sure it wasn't long ago we got yoda' shut has a comic con exclusive set?

I'm sure it wasn't long ago we got yoda' shut has a comic con exclusive set?

18738900510_09b4205ce9.jpg

Yeah, but we could use one in minifigure scale.

Given the prior statistical likelihood of a Yoda's Hut remake, alongside amazingbricks's hit rate and propensity for false positives, I've applied Bayes' Theorem and concluded there's about a 1.57% chance of it actually happening.

If we do get the hut hopefully we get the workout Luke and not the pilot one. I'm trusting amazingbricks it is real.

Turns out next year, we are getting Yoda's hut. :blush: I've been waiting for this set to be updated, it's one of the sets that needed an update. I'm so excited :wink:

Yes! yes! yes!

I don't have a hut yet, so if we do get one, I'll be happy with what ever we get.

Might wanna add 75144 UCS Snowspeeder to that front page if they still plan on releasing it.

Any idea what is 75143? Still listed on Brickset....maybe it's the scrapped a-wing?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's an Ep. 8 A-Wing. Maybe it'll come out next year with the new movie's wave. We know they're returning in Ep. 8 so it's possible.

*snip*

Yeah, but we could use one in minifigure scale.

I'd quite like a minifigure scale version of this. The hut on its own would be nice, but having it actually built into the tree would be even better. Can't wait to see how they pull it off next year.

I hope its like a proper structure along the lines of the Hagrid's Hut. I hope they dont throw in an x wing or other vehicle that might distract from the pieces going to Yoda's crib or augment the price. Yes another rebel fighter would be nice but thats better for another set.

I think I might pay $50 for a solid home, maybe throw in a brick built swamp monster that attacked R2-D2.

Four minifigures:

Yoda

Dirty R2-D2

Bespin Luke

Training outfit Luke

Edited by Forresto

Honestly a updated Yoda's Hut, Cloud City, and a UCS AT-AT is al we need to compete The Empire Strikes Back. Exited for the set.

And a UCS TIE Bomber!