Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

Caribbean Fortress

So perfect! :pir-sweet: I really love the work you put into this! I really like the interior of the fortress/castle. The water affect itself just blows me away to the pirate days. I think this really did deserve a front page post. Great job Erdbeereis! :pir-cry_happy:

Just saw this on Flickr, great stuff! Im not so sure on the red and gold /o\ pattern (for lack of a better way of describing it) on the inner wall, but man everything else is fantastic :thumbup: especially love the water, gives it a nice choppy sea feeling... I feel inspired!

:jollyroger: Dread Pirate Wesley

Oi! I love it! :pir-oh3:

The texture of the water looks like a great technique same with the structure of the building. The windows are also very nice. :thumbup:

I also notice that 1 of the first pics with the row boat the imperial flag is upside down. :pir-grin:

Amazing job Erdebreeis! (Sorry if i spelled it wrong.)

Incredible. The curved walls, the water technique, the inside details, everything! Any pictures of the insides of those small buildings by the water?

Thanks to all! :pir-cry_happy:

Incredible. The curved walls, the water technique, the inside details, everything! Any pictures of the insides of those small buildings by the water?

There's nothing really in those to be honest. One of them has a little table with a map, but nothing out of the ordinary.

This is amazing!! The only thing you need now is more redcoats and a pirate raiding party. :jollyroger:

Excellent masterpiece Erdie! I really like the textured rocky base of the fortress and the effective use of blue slopes for the water waves. Impressive work for a year-long project! :thumbup:

It is a pleasure for the eyes see such a nice and superb piece of art. I am really astonished. Brilliant!

Thanks for sharing

I remember seeing the WIP shots aaaaaaagggggeeeeeess ago. Glad you stuck to it! It really turned out great Erdy. Nice curved walls, the rough ocean, appearance from Zorro, its got lots to love.

Lovely! So many interessting -and funny- details! I like the big barrels. Will use that design some day!

AWESOME work there, my favorite part is simply the soldier building a sandcastle out the front ! :pir_laugh2:

Detail, detail and more detail.....finally that blue coat a fitting touch. :pir-classic:

Brick On ! :pir-classic:

Wow, what a big scene. The fortress is amazing. Those minifig legs as part of the construction and the plastic sprues as vines on the palm trees are really interesting.

Amazing! It would probably take me like 15 years or something to make such a masterpiece like the one you have created. :pir_laugh2:

Erdbeereis my man, this is a professional build!! Kudos to you for all of the effort. I really enjoyed looking at it.

Our Admiral. Zorro gave me this bluecoat a while back, so I thought I would use it to honor him.

:thumbup:

awesome creation, and I espicially like all the action that is going on inside the fort with all those crazy little details, and what made me laugh the most was the lantern created out of canibal skalps, excellent work!

First I thought that the fortress was some kind of bullfighting arena or circus! :pir-tongue: Anyway very nice work! :thumbup:

I love the way you made this Erdy.

The unique water, unique shape and all the small details make this one fine piece of work! :thumbup:

The architecture style is perfect, landscaping is believable, and the touches of everyday life for the soldiers is the icing on the cake.

You're not making cake jokes here, are you? :pir-grin:

Wow what a great MOC it blew away my socks and I need to find my jaw.. Amazing detail and techniques!