3 hours ago, Tariq j said:

We need a lynch on Day One, it may not always be right, but it's something to go either way. Let's get this discussion rolling! 

A Pizza Slice or an Oil Can? This isn't a Garage, it's a murder investigation! Trying to get us distracted from the murder with food, nice try.

Vote: Gopher PA (Zepher)

Voting first? Very suspicious. We've got you dead to rights now, partner.

Vote: Finn Foley (Tariq j)

37 minutes ago, Actor Builder said:

Since we have to vote, I'm gonna vote to lynch Ebrick because he's dumb and doesn't enjoy any of my movies except for like, two of them. And he speaks weird.

I don't think we should lynch anybody, but if we all have to vote, my vote is going towards that chump. Although I hope he doesn't get lynched because he's still reviewing my next film and I think he might like it.

VOTE: Ebrick (Lord Duvors)

I thought the whole "no day 1 lynch" think was finally resolved. It was often a hiding mechanism for scum. Since we're throwing accusations around:

Vote: Brick Affleck (Actor Builder)

1 hour ago, TinyPiesRUs said:

Voting first? Very suspicious. We've got you dead to rights now, partner.

Vote: Finn Foley (Tariq j)

How is voting first suspicious? As I said in my post, it was a catalyst for starting discussion as no one had voted or said anything. 

Plus voting at anytime is better than not voting at all, if you vote there is something to go on and something to discuss. 

4 hours ago, Rider Raider said:

If you think about it, we could all bandwagon on Gopher and he wouldn't be able to defend himself with that horrible speech, right? :laugh: 

Anyways, if we're going to be doing random votes to get the discussion rolling, we may as well poke someone inactive.

Vote: Brickie (Bob)

Oh no, oh no. Are you saying my speech is bad? I've never thought about being an actor, but I sure wouldn't want to not be an actor, so hopefully you think my speech is okay and you mean someone else has horrible speech. :blush:

3 hours ago, Kintobor said:

On that note, Brickie and Fosstud have both not spoken up, although Brickie has checked in since the thread has started, and Fosstud hasn't last I checked. Lurking is suspicious, but at least Fosstud has the excuse of potentially not seeing the thread yet. What's your thoughts, inactive lurkers?

Vote: Bob Fosstud (PatRat)

I'm giving Fosstud the benefit of the doubt here, and I'll remove my vote once he's spoken up.

Hm, a little strange to build a case against Brickie as a lurker and then voting for Mr. Fosstud. Why give Mr. Fosstud the benefit of the doubt after saying he "at least has the excuse of not seeing the thread" while Brickie has no offered excuse?

Wow oh wow! We've got six votes for six different people, which I think is a big ol' no good. As Mr. Foley said a Day One Vote may not always be right, but at least it's something to go off of, and the nasty folks from Burpamount are likely to try to get us to spread out our votes so we don't know what to do tomorrow. I'll Vote: Finn Foley (Tariq J) because he voted for me, the big meanie. Sorry, geez, just business, okay?

7 minutes ago, Zepher said:

Wow oh wow! We've got six votes for six different people, which I think is a big ol' no good. As Mr. Foley said a Day One Vote may not always be right, but at least it's something to go off of, and the nasty folks from Burpamount are likely to try to get us to spread out our votes so we don't know what to do tomorrow. I'll Vote: Finn Foley (Tariq J) because he voted for me, the big meanie. Sorry, geez, just business, okay?

Revenge Vote for me if you will but you're only hurting the town. I also find it interesting how you've just reiterated what me and others have said first day votes instead of forming your own thoughts.

45 minutes ago, Zepher said:

Oh no, oh no. Are you saying my speech is bad? I've never thought about being an actor, but I sure wouldn't want to not be an actor, so hopefully you think my speech is okay and you mean someone else has horrible speech. :blush:

Hm, a little strange to build a case against Brickie as a lurker and then voting for Mr. Fosstud. Why give Mr. Fosstud the benefit of the doubt after saying he "at least has the excuse of not seeing the thread" while Brickie has no offered excuse? 

And interesting you build up a case against Thelma in this post then suddenly vote for me.

On 7/17/2017 at 4:21 PM, Actor Builder said:

Uh, except for "Mystery On The Monorail 3". That one sucked.

How can you insult one of Brickywood's finest masterpieces? :cry_sad:

You must be working with Burpamount, denouncing our fantastic filmography and spreading lies!

33 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

Because I wasn't in that one except for the ridiculous omelette scene with that awful voiceover work I had to do for the talking egg dream sequence! It was in my contract for the second film and I regret it every day. Stop reminding me of this thing. I hate it.

Just now, Actor Builder said:

Because I wasn't in that one except for the ridiculous omelette scene with that awful voiceover work I had to do for the talking egg dream sequence! It was in my contract for the second film and I regret it every day. Stop reminding me of this thing. I hate it.

I'm sorry, I had forgotten that not everyone is able to appreciate art as I do. :hmpf_bad: The egg dream sequence has been considered some of the finest screenwriting I've ever done! :cry_sad: 

This only proves that you have been sent by Burpamount to sow suspicion and discontent among our ranks! May 'Mystery on the Monorail 3' be forever immortalized as one of the finest films ever to emerge from Brickywood. :blush:

4 minutes ago, mediumsnowman said:

The egg dream sequence has been considered some of the finest screenwriting I've ever done! :cry_sad: 

Oh shoot, man. I didn't know you wrote that one. I never stay for the end credits and I never pay attention to anything when we're filming stuff. Sorry, man. It's nothing personal, it's just something that stifled my career for three to five years and nearly ruined my home life.

1 hour ago, Zepher said:

I believe I stated quite clearly that I was getting the attention of the lurkers and I would remove my vote once Fosstud spoke up. It's a pressure vote. Inactive people are unhelpful people.

I was just away for awhile, trying to find an exit but to no avail. It's clearly that we must eradicate our scummy foes in order to win. Day 1 normally is very shady and hard to nail our foes and the voting patterns that were thrown out is an attempt to sell the blockbusters. 

One thing for sure, we ought to see what we can do in order to get a sustaintive result and that's by voting someone out who we think is of a concerned threat. 

6 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

I was just away for awhile, trying to find an exit but to no avail. It's clearly that we must eradicate our scummy foes in order to win. Day 1 normally is very shady and hard to nail our foes and the voting patterns that were thrown out is an attempt to sell the blockbusters. 

One thing for sure, we ought to see what we can do in order to get a sustaintive result and that's by voting someone out who we think is of a concerned threat. 

And who do you think is a concerned threat? Because much like Mr Gopher PA you've reiterated points well but not actually added anything of your own.

9 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

And who do you think is a concerned threat? Because much like Mr Gopher PA you've reiterated points well but not actually added anything of your own.

Well, I think those who are still lurking behind those curtains and yet not voice out, are my greatest concern. 

On 7/18/2017 at 5:57 AM, Dragonator said:

Where did that cute dog go?

Bark! Sorry, I'm here!

15 hours ago, Rider Raider said:

Anyways, if we're going to be doing random votes to get the discussion rolling, we may as well poke someone inactive.

Vote: Brickie (Bob)

An understandable vote. I am going to hold off on my vote until I find something suspicious to vote for. I'm going to sniff out these scum one way or another using my enhanced dog senses. I'm not about to mess around with fluff. I'm all about action. I might not look it, but I'm an attack dog. 

Who do I think is scum? I don't know yet, but I'm watching all of you and I'll be back to throw out baseless accusations soon just as everyone else is doing.

7 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

To me this just seems like a reiteration of the basic strategy for Day One, without adding anything useful to the discussion. 

9 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

I'm sorry, I had forgotten that not everyone is able to appreciate art as I do. :hmpf_bad: The egg dream sequence has been considered some of the finest screenwriting I've ever done! :cry_sad: 

This only proves that you have been sent by Burpamount to sow suspicion and discontent among our ranks! May 'Mystery on the Monorail 3' be forever immortalized as one of the finest films ever to emerge from Brickywood. :blush:

And while this sequence may be funny, it just seems like a comedic argument meant to distract attention by being active. It's also the first bandwagon vote, so:

Vote: Nash Bricksman (mediumsnowman)

Current vote tally
1 vote for Gopher PA (Zepher) - tariq j
1 vote for Brickie (Bob) - Rider Raider
1 vote for Bob Fosstud (Patrat) - Kintobor
1 vote for Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) - Actor Builder
2 votes for Finn Foley (Tariq J) - TinyPiesRUs, Zepher
2 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - jluck, mediumsnowman
1 vote for Nash Bricksman (mediumsnowman) - Umbra-Manis

You still have 50 hours left in the day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

1 hour ago, Bob said:

Bark! Sorry, I'm here!

An understandable vote. I am going to hold off on my vote until I find something suspicious to vote for. I'm going to sniff out these scum one way or another using my enhanced dog senses. I'm not about to mess around with fluff. I'm all about action. I might not look it, but I'm an attack dog. 

Who do I think is scum? I don't know yet, but I'm watching all of you and I'll be back to throw out baseless accusations soon just as everyone else is doing.

I know day 1 votes are tough, but what do you expect holding off will help? You can always change your vote, but it's unlikely there's gonna be much substance today beyond speculation. 

Right now our best bet is Mr. Fostudd, as he has been online since Thelma voted for him, and yet has still said nothing.

Unvote: Brickie (Bob)

Vote: Bob Fostudd (PatRat)

12 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

You must be working with Burpamount, denouncing our fantastic filmography and spreading lies!

By that logic I must also be Burpamont as my job is to denounce your 'masterpieces'. This is a ridiculous reason to vote for someone and the fact that it follows another vote for him (one that wasn't for reasons as nonsensical as yours) It is somewhat suspicious.

2 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

And while this sequence may be funny, it just seems like a comedic argument meant to distract attention by being active. It's also the first bandwagon vote, so:

Fair points, though my intention is not to distract, but rather to inject some humor into what has a been a rather slow Day 1. I also believe Gopher was the first to place a bandwagon vote on Finn following Brickald's accusation.

17 minutes ago, Lord Duvors said:

This is a ridiculous reason to vote for someone and the fact that it follows another vote for him (one that wasn't for reasons as nonsensical as yours) It is somewhat suspicious.

If it wasn't Day 1, yes, my reasoning would be ridiculous. However, especially in the first hours of voting, you read the character fluff, throw out some votes, see what sticks and how they react. Not overly suspicious. :shrug_oh_well: 

So Brickie has said something while Fosstud has now been online since the thread opened and has said nothing. My vote's staying on him until he speaks up. 

Very interesting discussions we have here. 

15 hours ago, Zepher said:

So your reason for voting for Finn is because he voted for you? Thats a bit foolish, even for an intern. I would love to hear from Fosstud as he has not said anything.  I am not going to vote for either of the two at this moment as I want to hear more from them. I think were getting to the point where we need to stop voting for silly reasons. 

3 hours ago, KotZ said:

Current vote tally
1 vote for Gopher PA (Zepher) - tariq j
1 vote for Brickie (Bob) - Rider Raider
1 vote for Bob Fosstud (Patrat) - Kintobor
1 vote for Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) - Actor Builder
2 votes for Finn Foley (Tariq J) - TinyPiesRUs, Zepher
2 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - jluck, mediumsnowman
1 vote for Nash Bricksman (mediumsnowman) - Umbra-Manis

You still have 50 hours left in the day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

50 hours? That does not add up. 

4 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

As pointed out, this was not the first bandwagon vote. I had already started a bandwagon vote against Me. Foley. Is there some reason you weren't eager to join that bandwagon?

2 hours ago, mediumsnowman said:

Fair points, though my intention is not to distract, but rather to inject some humor into what has a been a rather slow Day 1. I also believe Gopher was the first to place a bandwagon vote on Finn following Brickald's accusation.

If it wasn't Day 1, yes, my reasoning would be ridiculous. However, especially in the first hours of voting, you read the character fluff, throw out some votes, see what sticks and how they react. Not overly suspicious. :shrug_oh_well: 

39 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

Very interesting discussions we have here. 

So your reason for voting for Finn is because he voted for you? Thats a bit foolish, even for an intern. I would love to hear from Fosstud as he has not said anything.  I am not going to vote for either of the two at this moment as I want to hear more from them. I think were getting to the point where we need to stop voting for silly reasons. 

50 hours? That does not add up. 

Oh no, oh no! Seems you have misunderstood! I felt I had to vote for someone who had already been voted for - spreading out votes to everyone on a first day isn't much use because it doesn't reveal any information. So I wanted to vote for someone already had a vote, to see who would and wouldn't clamp on. Out of all the people who already had votes no one is more or less suspect than anyone else, so yes, why not the one who voted for me!!