Sign in to follow this  
Gunman

HSS: Sandboarding Queenscross

The new trend in Mitgardian travelling agencies is Sandboarding trips to Kaliphlin lands.

Here we can see Gunman testing the Queenscross ride while on vacations before "Book III" adventures start. :laugh:

I would like to claim the HSS Services and AoM Gatehouse 2nd phase.

Book your tickets now! :grin:

34120903033_c47ed5c248_c.jpg

34767341342_e2c55f3b84_c.jpg

34890579196_381359893e_c.jpg

34120910953_f2e1e07a2d_c.jpg

34088200894_6be84ca2f8_c.jpg

:rofl:   Hilarious concept, and excellently well executed also!  Great job on that wall, lovely textures!  The sandscaping is also really well done with the blend of smooth and studed.  But the minifigure face expressions take the cake! :thumbup: :laugh:

Those helmets are great for battlements there, and the dark red creates an excellent contrast with the tan sand. I love the texture you have created on the wall, too. The gate is also excellent; you seem to have a knack for creating distinctive and creative entrances to things. Great job on the landscape and the fig posing, as well. Overall, a lovely MOC!

Haha, I love it! My sig fig might have to have a go sometime...

The battlements are fantastic and the dk red works very well. Great landscaping as well. Also I like the back scenes even if they aren't the most historicaly accurate :tongue:

What a great concept, and the execution is fantastic.  This reminds me of Breath of the Wild.  I love the guard's surprise.  The design of the archway is really nice, and the use of dark red is wonderful.

Very well done.

Lovely :laugh: 

The helmets work great as battlements, I think, and the wall is overall awesome!

For one reason or another, I also really like the guy with the "duck" going to dive into the swimming pool :grin: 

Very funny scene, nice use of parts and use of colors is top. :classic:

On 28/5/2017 at 1:35 AM, Kai NRG said:

:rofl:   Hilarious concept, and excellently well executed also!  Great job on that wall, lovely textures!  The sandscaping is also really well done with the blend of smooth and studed.  But the minifigure face expressions take the cake! :thumbup: :laugh:

Thanks Kai!

On 28/5/2017 at 3:36 AM, Henjin_Quilones said:

Those helmets are great for battlements there, and the dark red creates an excellent contrast with the tan sand. I love the texture you have created on the wall, too. The gate is also excellent; you seem to have a knack for creating distinctive and creative entrances to things. Great job on the landscape and the fig posing, as well. Overall, a lovely MOC!

Glad you like it mate!

On 28/5/2017 at 8:08 AM, The Maestro said:

Haha, I love it! My sig fig might have to have a go sometime...

The battlements are fantastic and the dk red works very well. Great landscaping as well. Also I like the back scenes even if they aren't the most historicaly accurate :tongue:

Ye book your ticket! :laugh:

On 28/5/2017 at 0:08 PM, x105Black said:

What a great concept, and the execution is fantastic.  This reminds me of Breath of the Wild.  I love the guard's surprise.  The design of the archway is really nice, and the use of dark red is wonderful.

Very well done.

I wish I had the new Nintendo :/ Thanks mate!

On 28/5/2017 at 0:27 PM, TitusV said:

Lovely :laugh: 

The helmets work great as battlements, I think, and the wall is overall awesome!

For one reason or another, I also really like the guy with the "duck" going to dive into the swimming pool :grin: 

Weird face eh? xD

17 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

This is a great build! Love the wall and landscaping, lots of interesting techniques used to make a remarkable build. :thumbup:

And the duck guy is hilarious! :laugh:

haha :)

17 hours ago, Niku said:

Very funny scene, nice use of parts and use of colors is top. :classic:

Thanks Niku!

Amasing MOC, with a great aspect of humor! I really like the look of the surprised observer, and all behind the scenes action! :wink:

Lovely combination of bley, dark red, and silver :thumbup: As always, you use parts in very unique ways, most noticeably with the helmets here. Excellent sandy landscape, and I'll have to remember the use of printed raindeer tiles in the dunes :classic:

17 hours ago, Patgeo said:

Amasing MOC, with a great aspect of humor! I really like the look of the surprised observer, and all behind the scenes action! :wink:

thanks a lot Giorgos :) 

8 hours ago, BrickFit26 said:

Love the color scheme and detail.

thanks man :)

25 minutes ago, soccerkid6 said:

Lovely combination of bley, dark red, and silver :thumbup: As always, you use parts in very unique ways, most noticeably with the helmets here. Excellent sandy landscape, and I'll have to remember the use of printed raindeer tiles in the dunes :classic:

thanks a lot Isaac :)

Amazing creation! I really like the colors of the wall, and the use of helmets in the loopholes!
Ser Gunman seems to enjoy the ostrich ski!
Nice touch the details behind the wall! Haahaha

On 6/5/2017 at 1:53 AM, Mpyromaxos said:

Amazing creation! I really like the colors of the wall, and the use of helmets in the loopholes!
Ser Gunman seems to enjoy the ostrich ski!
Nice touch the details behind the wall! Haahaha

Thanks a lot Giorgi :)

On 6/6/2017 at 11:09 PM, Lazer said:

I like it! Good job! Thanks for sharing! :classic:

Thanks man!

lovely palette, lovely sand, awesome idea and use of those helmets. yet the fun happening behind the walls is just wicked :roflmao: