Sign in to follow this  
Lord Vladivus

Ch II: Team Simon: Cat A: Passing Information

Near the ruins of Alfderon Manor, an Elf meets a forestman in the employ of Lord Simon, with valuable information about Drow movements.

14441617383_3d1bc718d0_c.jpg

They are furtive, and concealed in a corner of the ruins.

14418120641_ef449c53c1_c.jpg

Elf: "Make sure this message reaches Lord Simon. It is... ...Most disturbing."

14421690915_3c33580418_c.jpg

Forestman: "I will never yer fear. I ain't gonna hang around anyway, them Drows is everywheres."

With that, the Forestman disappeared off in the direction of Nalderic,

My entry for Cat. A. C+C welcome.

Nice build, although I must say it's weird to see you build with light and green and elves and nature.....where's the skulls and fire and darkness :grin:

Cheers guys! I quite enjoyed building in Avalonia (well this one anyway!), so expect more set in Avalonia! Skulls and fire and darkness are coming back for my next freebuild most likely!

Well well the Lord V is in love with all the green, tights and trees of Avalonia!! :tongue: :wink: Don´t say that to your master Z!

Great build! I like the ruined feel to it. The photos are a bit dark though!

That tree on the left is very nice. It gives the scene a more hidden look.

Cheers guys! I'm not moving guilds! I'm firmly Nocty through and through. It's nice to build other things once in a while though. I've enjoyed it, and will probably do more builds in Avalonia (Vladivus has business there). Back to Nocty for the time being.

Great work with the trees and the irregular border, LV, I really like this build :thumbup::classic:

The ruins and foliage are excellent as well :wink:

Very nicely done. Good ruins, great trees, nice sharp image.

Cheers guys! One of my favourite builds of mine to date- I think I like this sort of size build the best!

Sweet little build Lord V! I think my fav part would have to be the small olive tree with the new curly plant leaf on top of it, although the ruins look nice too. :classic:

Nice build, although I must say it's weird to see you build with light and green and elves and nature.....where's the skulls and fire and darkness :grin:

:laugh: Too true!

My favorite thing is probably the flower stems popping up off the undergrowth foliage. It makes the area look dense, obscured, and potentially prickly to access. I don't really like the wall that much, unfortunately. I think it could be a bit more textured even in such a confined space/brick count. That said, the terrain and trees are so good that the build doesn't suffer.

Cheers guys!

@mcoyed I don't possess that many bley bricks- so most of it's not textured. Plus I sadly managed to put the texturing where it's hidden by the figs and foliage.

Nice trees and ruins, in all a very well composed scene!