just2good

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 13 Rumours and Discussion

OMG !

I forgot to say about Bob The Builder who hasn't shaved in days :laugh: ......he's wearing a polo top (I hate polo tops :sick: ) but on a minifig ! :thumbup:

Plus an orange construction hat and different hair colour to Emmet's hair. :thumbup:

She's a lady and 6 are more than enough actually.

She doesn't seem to have the usual curves of a female minifig. Maybe they are very faint.

The unicorn also doesn't but then they did that with bumblebee girl. Otherwise females tend to have the exaggerated curves and hips printed.

She doesn't seem to have the usual curves of a female minifig. Maybe they are very faint.

The unicorn also doesn't but then they did that with bumblebee girl. Otherwise females tend to have the exaggerated curves and hips printed.

I'm sure unicorns don't have hips like a female minifig ! :laugh:

It would have the shape of a unicorn costume so any curves of a female are hidden. :wink:

It's not a unicorn though, it is a girl in a unicorn suit. It may be that curves aren't depicted since it is meant to be a young girl in the suit, a bit like the little red riding hood / grandma visitor.

hmmm going by the facebook photo of the fencer I would say an absence of lipstick on the minifig suggests male.

In my opinion this may be the best series in a long time.

I want at least 8 minifigs, and that hasn't happened in a series before.

Wow, Lego stepping up their game! This is, in my opinion, the best series in a while. A little worried about the rise in MSRP for Europe and hoping that doesn't mean we'll get more than $4 in the US. I really want these figures, though!

That alien head, a little touch up paint in red and one could have almost official Zoidberg minifig. All I need is a cyclop head with ponytail

IMO:

Carpenter: Very excited about the saw. I can't wait for that. The board is a welcome print too, but there will never be enough.

Fencer: Love the fencer. Will need a pair though.

Lady Cyclops: Meh. Not wild about it.

Paleontologist: I like the glasses. That's a welcome addition.

Space Trooper: It's Space! How can you not love it!

Disco Diva: Cute. l'll replace the head probably.

Evil Wizard: Meh. I like the S12 wizard better, but i'll pick it up.

Sheriff: Love it!! made me laugh out loud.

Alien Trooper: Nope.

Samurai Girl: Very excited about this. Still haven't been able to pick up a Nya, and I'm hoping for a nice costume under the armor.

Snake Charmer: Snake is an awesome mold.

King: Probably the best one in the series. I want this!!

Unicorn Girl: I LOVE IT!!!

Goblin: Meh.

Hot Dog Guy: No. Just. No. I'll probably get one for an MOC food truck vender thing...

Egyptian Warrior: Nice. I'll get a pair to guard Cleo, but otherwise not my favorite one ever.

Overall, Great series, I'm glad lego is still doing these.

Edited by Dhivael

Hot Dog Guy: No. Just. No....

I'll probably get one

:grin:

Edited by SMC

Lots of goblins (as many as I can find), one king, one evil wizard, and two snake charmers. That should do it for me.

The rest look great (even the ridiculous cyclops), but I don't really have much use for them.

Someone give that king a burger! :laugh:

We only need a clown next eh ? :laugh:

Now I also forgot the printed lumber piece......I wonder if it's a 4 or 6 stud long tile ?

Are those minifigs comes in same packaging and you don't know which figure you are buying?

Yes, they'll almost certainly be blind packaged. They should be identifiable by feeling the packets, from their dot codes (which vary by production run code) and/or by shining a torch through the packet to silhouette the pieces inside.

How does the western guy's moustache hold??

Most likely, it's one of these http://www.bricklink...tem.asp?P=15439 in a new colour.

The historical/fantasy ones from this series are great, yes, even the cyclops. I agree with the suggestion that the evil wizard should have a hat or hair. Also, the goblin should have had short legs - I'll have to swap them out. The snake charmer isn't very exciting but is redeemed by the cobra which is arguably the best snake TLG have ever done.

I'm really hoping there are lots of goblins and a fair few samurai per box.

Edited by AmperZand

Nice! It looks like it will be one of the best CMF series, possibly even the best.

I especially like the Egyptian guard, the goblin, the King, the evil wizard, the "ODST", the archeologist and the samurai girl.

The best are The King, The Goblin, the Black Galaxy Squad Trooper and Cthulhu (mostly the head, really)

The worst is the Unicorn, Lady Cyclops and Female Samurai. Who tought it was a good idea to put that slut lipstick on the cyclops? lol

And I'm pretty sure there were no female samurai

Unicorn Girl: Still awesome, though you don't see the purple mane and tail.

Hot Dog Guy: The color combination works. I'm afraid that he'll have a plain torso. Looks like all the attention goes to the suit itself.

Paleontologist: Love that hairpiece, the short sleeves, and the round fossil tile piece.

Snake Charmer: Even though the flute doesn't look printed, the rest of the figure makes up for that. The new turban and snake are amazing.

Galaxy Trooper: The double blasters looked like wings on the first image. I wonder if his face is double-sided.

Sheriff: Love how the wanted poster showcases the Bandit.

Samurai Girl: What a great minifigure, and though the lack of helmet is disappointing, the armor is great.

Lady Cyclops: Based on her expression, I'm willing to bet she has a double-sided face like the other Cyclops. All in all a great counterpart, and I love the beauty mark!

King: Sad to see just a golden Hun sword, but the rest is spectacular. Best figure in my opinion.

Goblin: Though I expected him to have short legs, the figure still looks great. Love the hat and the loot bag in a new color.

Fencer: Great mask, but I hoped for a different color rapier than just silver. The two different colored hands is a nice touch.

Evil Wizard: The cape is a great new piece, but I wish the staff was different.

Egyptian Warrior: The shield is very versatile, and that headpiece is one of my favorites.

Disco Diva: The sheer amount of printing on this fig is outta sight! Just an overall great figure.

Carpenter: Great to finally see an official handsaw. A figure with immense detail, short sleeves, and a new color of hard hat.

Alien Trooper: So glad to see that blaster! And the headpiece is amazing.

As far as new molds/pieces are concerned, I count fifteen: Hot Dog Guy's suit, Unicorn Girl's headpiece and tail, Paleontologist's hat/hair combo, Snake Charmer's turban and cobra, King's crown and cape, Goblin's hat, Fencer's mask, Evil Wizard's cape, Egyptian Warrior's shield and headpiece, Carpenter's saw, and Alien Trooper's head.

Overall, another amazing series. Probably the best that I've seen in a while, and way better than Series 12.

WOW. The King, Evil Wizard, and Goblin are absolutely amazing figures.

Female Samurai, Fencer, Egyptian Warrior and Alien are great figs too.

I spy with my little eye... two tone arm prints on the Girl Samurai. Also, we finally get dark red Samurai armor! Though, I don't know how good it will look without a matching kabuto...

The Goblin is fantastic. But maybe he'd be even better with the short legs? Can TLC print onto those?

I wouldn't be too excited about the Egyptian Warrior if it wasn't for that perfect new shield mold! He's using it like a moron, but flip it right-side-up, slap a different print on it and our medieval armies have an awesome new shield!

I'm very surprised by the Evil Wizard, I thought he'd be "okay" at best. Dat cape.

This looks like it'll be one of the best series. It is a shame we have to go back to the (IMO) near useless Simpsons line after this. :sceptic:

Edited by Sir Walter Maugham

I don't think the samurai has two tone arms, but the Paleontologist does. Still this series is mostly excellent. I will only keep the space guys and the Lady Cyclops. There are three army builders here for me: samurai, goblins, and Egyptian warriors.

She's a lady and 6 are more than enough actually.

Good to hear she's a she; where'd you find that out?

I personally disagree that barely over a third are "more than enough." Half of all people are female; why shouldn't half of minifigures? That said, six is still an improvement over past series, so that's something...

Egyptian Warrior: I love his head piece, that new shield is very useful for castle.

Alien Trooper: His head is really awesome, he looks like he belongs in the ADU because of the blue costume.

Hot Dog Guy: I'm getting him for sure, his costume looks really funny.

Paleontologist: i like her hat/hair combo, and that new fossil printed piece looks great.

Snake Charmer: That new turban piece looks better than the older one in my opinion. Love that new cobra piece.

Galaxy Trooper: He's really awesome, his armor has the same printing the galaxy squad soldiers had. That's really cool they did that and he does not have wings like we thought he did.

Sheriff: That tile piece is really cool with the bandit. I like that they're using the mustache piece again in a new color for it, brown.

Samurai Girl: She was quite a surprise. I thought it would be an evil samurai or like we all thought a man. Her armor in dark red is awesome.

Lady Cyclops: She's an okay minifigure, the sand blue looks good and she has the exact opposite colors of the Cyclops.

King: He's quite colorful, of course a favorite with that cape and new crown/hair combo piece.

Goblin: I really like this minifigure, i knew he would come with the Santa bag. Overall another favorite for me.

Fencer: It's a man for sure, the minifigure has no lipstick or eyelashes. I love the head piece.

Disco Diva: She's a very detailed minifigure. I like how they gave her the fro piece in brown.

Carpenter: He looks much better than i thought he would look. I like how they gave him the hard hat emmet piece in orange with light brown hair. That saw piece is going to be a popular piece.

Unicorn Girl: Nothing special, but her tail is purple which is a two color mold with the white.

Evil Wizard: I understand why they gave him no hat, because if we got a hat with him everyone would say he's just a repeat of the S12 wizard. He looks awesome bald and that cape is amazing.

Edited by amazingbricks

Positive: I love the new Space Trooper! That's the coolest army builder in years. I like this new series very much.

Negative: 2.99 Euro? Wow, thats a lot of money for a single minifigure. I miss the old 1.99 Euro days. :angry: And the next minifigure series will be Simpsons II? :sick: That's a waste - I haven't bought a single figure from the first series.