Great spot Milan. You are 100% correct! The tops of the cylinders are black on the first video and yellow on the new video uploaded today. Here's hoping that they keep them black as I think they look better. I thought I seen something yellow last night on the top of them cyclinders, but then when I went to look, they were black and I thought I was seeing things! :wink:

I wonder why they have them 2 6x1 half beams at the top of the lifting ram on the jib yellow? They would look better red I think.

In the first video it's also yellow, just look at 0:24:

The only model with black tops is the model that's beeing shown working, by LEGO employees. The second video doesn't show that! :sceptic:

Thanks ZitterdBricks. :wink:

They look black on the box behind. I hope they keep them black. Does anyone like them yellow?

The yellow ones probably are prototypes, I guess :classic:

Thanks ZitterdBricks. :wink:

They look black on the box behind. I hope they keep them black. Does anyone like them yellow?

Nope much prefer black. I'd be more worried there yellow on the model tho as the box could be wrong.

Guys there is a 42043 thread too.

Edited by davidmull

This is probably showing us that some minor colours and changes can still be expected between now and August. Hopefully they will change the colour of them yellow 1x6 half beams to red on the jib too between now and then.

Jurgen has also started a thread for Link Belt 250 David as well! I know you don't like the Link Belt 250, but I think it is an amazing looking excavator. :classic:

This is probably showing us that some minor colours and changes can still be expected between now and August. Hopefully they will change the colour of them yellow 1x6 half beams to red on the jib too between now and then.

Jurgen has also started a thread for Link Belt 250 David as well! I know you don't like the Link Belt 250, but I think it is an amazing looking excavator. :classic:

Off topic :) Conor any idea what the yellow piece is under the tipper on front of rear wheels?

Edited by davidmull

Off topic :) Conor any idea what the yellow piece is under the tipper on front of rear wheels?

Its some kind of emergency brake if handbrake failed.Also seen on railway.I found name its chock http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_chock

Chock.jpg

Edited by Ondra

That's Chock Stop Block if I got name in English correctly.

The way the crane rotates in the video, looks to be pneumatic as well. I kind of expected that feature to work off the motor?

I've watched again, I take that back. It must be motorised.

And there are only 4 pneumatic switches and there are 4 pneumatic functions on the boom alone so it can't be
Edited by paul_delahaye

Does anybody have photos of the back sides of these boxes?

Iv been thinking the same. We're well into toy fair but no photos or videos since yesterday.

The way the crane rotates in the video, looks to be pneumatic as well. I kind of expected that feature to work off the motor?

I've watched again, I take that back. It must be motorised.

And there are only 4 pneumatic switches and there are 4 pneumatic functions on the boom alone so it can't be

I don't think so. Pneumatically operated function are the 2 stages of the boom, the extension of the 2nd stage and the clamp shell/bucket. Sums up to four.

The rotation of the crane module is most likely similar to the 8110 unimog solution.

So when does TLG usually release HQ pictures, videos, etc. for the new Technic products (2H 2015)?

I finally want to see all the details, a proper shot of the box, etc.

So when does TLG usually release HQ pictures, videos, etc. for the new Technic products (2H 2015)?

I finally want to see all the details, a proper shot of the box, etc.

Not till near release date.

The most awesome thing about this thread is the regular posting of 'new' stuff that was already posted just a few pages back. That and the lulz. :wink:

</backseat moderating>

Not to mention the continuous demand for new pictures. Lots of pictures are available and suddenly they need to be hi-res or from the backside of the box.

If there are hi-res pictures or pictures from the back of the box....you will see them here!

Please stop asking for pictures in this thread!

Not to mention the continuous demand for new pictures. Lots of pictures are available and suddenly they need to be hi-res or from the backside of the box.

If there are hi-res pictures or pictures from the back of the box....you will see them here!

Please stop asking for pictures in this thread!

Lots of pictures??? So where's the coverage for the Fire Plane???

Lots of pictures??? So where's the coverage for the Fire Plane???

We got lots of great pics and two videos in a matter of two days. And lots of questions answered, all good news. Before that, we had months of waiting. I think we got enough for now. There is still half a year to wait for actual sets to become available.

We got lots of great pics and two videos in a matter of two days. And lots of questions answered, all good news. Before that, we had months of waiting. I think we got enough for now. There is still half a year to wait for actual sets to become available.

Amen.

We will see pictures of the Fire Plane when we see them. And when they are available, they will surely be posted here. There's no need to keep asking. Enjoy what we have seen so far. And please don't ask when there will be more information about the 1H 2016 sets :tongue: