The Arocs looks amazing! Will probably skip 42030 to get this to ensure my wallet won't hate me too much!

Look at how the tracks are moving on the crawler crane. It looks like it is motorised via a gearbox selector etc. It doesn't seem like he is pushing it to move. Watch the sprocket at the back take up the slack in the top of the track as it goes backwards. It definitely looks motorised all right and not driving a fake engine, whether the tracks split left and right or not, I'm not sure!

It looks like the rotation of the crane is motorised too. It looks like he is moving a lever back and forth to do so, doesn't it?

Love it!

But the wheels seem either a tid too small or the distance above the front wheels is too big...

Dang!!!! i like the Crane and Arocs... fire plane looks great from afar :classic: i will definitely buy 2 pcs each!!! :classic:

Edited by leksivalen

I think both of them look superb! Gonna get them both. Even though arocs is more functional, crane looks much more beautiful to me with blue color scheme. Plane looks real good too

Aside from that, is the new-sliding-gear-rack-thingy on the extension part of the crane arm also used in the outriggers?

Edited by erelender

Aside from that, is the new-sliding-gear-rack-thingy on the extension part of the crane arm also used in the outriggers?

Yep, It looks to be the case and the stabilisers look nice and sturdy too.

Now we have a tipper that we can fill with the clamshell or the Volvo and it looks like no pieces will fall out! Unlike the Volvo's B model. How many scoops of the Volvo would fill the tipper? 3? :classic:

What is your favorite part of the truck??

For me it's got to be them new longer pneumatics, then the new extendible jib and stabiliser pieces. :wink:

Wow! Awesome sets! :sweet: :sweet: :sweet:

Edited by rm8

the truck itself :classic: there's definitely lots of interestng parts.. just joking.. hard to decide whick one :classic:

What is your favorite part of the truck??

It will be really an expensive summer!!! The truck is amazing and the crane is superb!

Very well done Lego!

I hope that steering system work better than Unimog ;)

Edited by MrTekneex

Absolutely amazing a dream come through for us pneumatic fans. And for everyone that disagreed with me'it has suspension and is the best technic set of all time :)

Well done lego u pulled it off!

Absolutely amazing a dream come through for us pneumatic fans. And for everyone that disagreed with me'it has suspension and is the best technic set of all time :)

Well done lego u pulled it off!

While I do like the way pneumatics are used in this set, the hoses are just so clustered and ugly looking. Besides that, the rest of the model looks outstanding.

Does anyone see how the steering is controlled for the arocs? HOG is definitely not on the top of the cab, and when the guy is demonstrating the steering, it feels like he is directly rotating a tire on the left side.

Edited by imajor

Does anyone see how the steering is controlled for the arocs? HOG is definitely not on the top of the cab, and when the guy is demonstrating the steering, it feels like he is directly rotating a tire on the left side.

He is, but as he moves the steering, you can clearly see that there is a 20z bevel gear in the mechanism moving as well. Also, at other points in the video, you can see that the beacon lights on the cab are geared to something, so I assume that's how it works.