CM4Sci

LEGO CREATOR 2015 Rumours & Discussion

Looks like the new sets are really aimed towards young children - which makes total sense. I think we all got spoiled with the PR when it came out on how detailed it was, and how we want even more.

The new sets are "cute" for kids, and excellent for AFOL's for parting out and MOC'n MOCs of their own with these parts form the new sets.

Boys and girls, here they come!

Thank you for deeplink these new images. I have updated it in the first post.

Thank you for deeplink these new images. I have updated it in the first post.

You're welcome.

Oh, and photo credit, yes: I got these from Allen Tran (TheBrickFan.com)'s Flickr.

I like this alternative model built out of set 31031. It looks much better than parrot.

pTRU1-19393463_alternate2_dt.jpg

Looks like Rainforest Creatures is actually a 4-in one. That bird of paradise practically sells the set for me.

Instructions are available (the build you mentioned is not one of the three, so it seems like we are perhaps looking at a LEGO Club exclusive build here). There are some spectacular "D" models in the Creator theme, but lately there has been a somewhat boring period for those, so I hope we'll see some more great stuff.

ALSO: if anyone has the latest LDD installed and would like to look at some of the new things, I spent farTooMuchTime on these.

Edited by Gnac

Set 10249. Winter Toy Shop, this is a bit of a shame, no village would have 2 toy shops, I cannot believe they would be repeating ideas so early in the theme?

But creator tractor in August could be interesting!

'demitri' has provided me with the names of Summer 2015 Creator sets:

Creator Buildings  

31038 Changing Seasons

Creator Vehicles  

31037 Adventure Vehicles

31039 Blue Power Jet

Another year without relatively large creator car without license like roaring roadster or cool cabriolet.I know we have mini and ferrari f40 is coming, but these I mentioned were cheap and easy to obtain.

Also I thought we will see another exclusive plane like sopwith camel, because this year is three year gap.Probably it sold bad and they decided to put on creator expert shelf another car instead and plane put to regular creator.If you ask me, Im not mad with car and plane for 2015.

Set 10249. Winter Toy Shop, this is a bit of a shame, no village would have 2 toy shops, I cannot believe they would be repeating ideas so early in the theme?

I honestly think the name is just a place holder, don't fret.

Did anyone ever find instructions for that peacock D-model from Rainforest Creatures?

Edited by Tragic Banjo

Who here believes that Jaime's team will continue the streak of amazing Creator Expert sets this year?

So, is either Beach Hut or Toy & Grocer Shop worth getting? I won't get them now but maybe when I get a few more of the other sets I want, I can consider one of them.

But creator tractor in August could be interesting!

Baseless speculation: could it be Santa's toy shop to complement last year's set? More elves, more machines?

Blokes, have an idea for 31039's A model, which is about the same scale and style as Sonic Boom or a bit smaller:

F-15_Eagle_Color_Schematic.jpg

No missiles, of course, but it's pretty interesting to see what kind of B and C model with 31039 have.

Hopefully 31037 doesn't look too much like a Range Rover, but more like the FJ Cruiser.

Edited by XAxles

Blokes, have an idea for 31039's A model, which is about the same scale and style as Sonic Boom or a bit smaller:

No missiles, of course, but it's pretty interesting to see what kind of B and C model with 31039 have.

Hopefully 31037 doesn't look too much like a Range Rover, but more like the FJ Cruiser.

Speaking of adventure vehicles, I like to see classic Hummer H1 but it will be easy task for designers, so something like FJ Cruiser will be very interesting.

But dont mind it will be medium creator car and creator, so they can make anything.

So not F15 or F16 but clearly F35!That is great

B8X6wwaCQAARaln.jpg

Highway to the danzer zone :grin: .

Edited by Ondra

That Blue Power Jet is going to need some fancy-pants play features to make me believe that it's a 50 quid set. 31011 Aviation Adventures had a nifty propeller spinning mechanism which was activated by fiddling with the tailwheel.

This is just... dark blue with some interesting angles.

(and of course I'm going to buy it anyway)

So not F15 or F16 but clearly F35!That is great

B8X6wwaCQAARaln.jpg

Highway to the danzer zone :grin: .

Dark blue with white and hints of red... any country whose Air Force has those colors?

lego-new-sets-gelaendewagen-spielwarenmesse-toy-fair-2015-andres-lehmann.jpg

31037, this thing above, has a tow hook with line and winch, some noice hinge work, combined steering and suspension ( I think), and... 37x18R wheels?

And it also looks like the green parts are the same green as in the Technic Le Mans Racer... which is partly nice, I guess.

lego-new-sets-jet-creator-spielwarenmesse-toy-fair-2015-andres-lehmann.jpg

Oh, will you look at that: Control surfaces!