Athos

Indy Lego !!

Does no Nazis also mean no Elsa? :-(

Easy enough to MOC one up;

th_elsa2.jpg

(click for enlargement)

Don't know this is already post.

But... Click

Already posted, but nice you make a link :-) .

kind of like the above stuff there but, a. more detailed, b. bigger, c. not crappy little bi-planes.

And don't forget these sets. Not WWII and not exactly swooshable but decent (in my humble view) looking sets

David

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=10024-1

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=3451-1

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=10124-1

Not sure of its source, but this gives hope the whip is wire encased in plastic and fully poseable

legoindy3do1.jpg

Could we be seeing the Indy sets tomorrow (or Thursday)? Hasbro will be showing of their new Indy toys at Comic Con, so maybe LEGO will:

http://www.collider.com/clubhouse/vortex/a...aid/4923/tcid/6

Although I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, since LEGO disappointed the last few years :-P

EDIT: Sideshow Collectibles will apparantly be showing off their products as well, so there's hope X-D

*Where are the toy Events anyway?

*Someone go to it and steal some pics! >:-)

Could we be seeing the Indy sets tomorrow (or Thursday)? Hasbro will be showing of their new Indy toys at Comic Con, so maybe LEGO will:

Although I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, since LEGO disappointed the last few years :-P

EDIT: Sideshow Collectibles will apparantly be showing off their products as well, so there's hope X-D

I think LEGO will be there :'-) - Hope On!

The Hasbro figs are so stereotype & still kind of cool:

indiana_jones.jpg

German officer Indiana

toht_raiders_of_the_lost_ark_action_figure_kenner.jpg

Bad boy Toht *y*

Tomorrow On

copmike

Tks Sam for the news ;-)

We can hope to see the new Indy and cool SW pics as well

Hope ON !!

Really ?? Did that ever happen the previous years X-D :-P

I did a quick search for Lego on the Comic Con's homepage and came with nada :'-(

Hasbro will be showing loads of stuff like always :-|

So like you said Sam, don't expect much from Lego ;-)

*yoda*

*Ahem*

"Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind."

EDIT: Oh my. I forgot to add the ever so awesome #660000 colour. Fixed.

Edited by Wobo Ihi

*yoda*, what are you doing here? Go away from the site for a few days so we can get some news :-P

Lets pretend for an instat I haven'tr read that :-P

Hey I can't pull a *yoda* each time X-D

yoda is supposed to predict the future, but the dark side clouds all. Impossible, to see....

...the future is :-P

I forsee a huge Lego disappointment :-D

*yoda*

Snip

...the future is :-P

I forsee a huge Lego disappointment :-D

The horror....the horror

I recall you wanted the Hoth base to be awesome, instead all we get is a gate/cave thingy

So maybe this time it is the exact opposite and we get really sweet Indy Lego *y*

Come on TLG show us leaked images :-D

Piranha

No! You've broken it, by saying this may happen, the exact opposite of the opposite you were talking about will happen...therefore it will be a huge dissapointment!

Err......umm.......darn 8-|

There is only one thing to do:

I hope the 2008 lego sets are cra.........

Maybe *yoda* better say it instead

:-D Okee now I feel better

Piranha

-thumbleweed rolls by-

Any news anyone?...

Shouldn't some prototype set pictures have leaked onto the Net by now?

Ehhh dont you think we all want to see them?

Please dont spam, a friendly warning *sweet*

Ahhh... But by replying to spam wouldn't that mean commiting an act of spam itself? Your post made no more point than I did, I stated that I wished to see Indy sets while you stated that you wished for me not to say that. >:-(

I'm just messin with ya! :-D My post was going to have a question but I had to go to work. I apoligise for this.

My question was about the motorcycle chase set. Assuming it is the chase from the Last Crusade, would that mean we would get Indy's father? This may seem obvious but the price of the set looks too small to acomadate several figs, especially for a licensed theme. Your thoughts Double T?

P.S. I apoligise for the spam. :-$

Batbrick away! >:-)

My question was about the motorcycle chase set. Assuming it is the chase from the Last Crusade, would that mean we would get Indy's father? This may seem obvious but the price of the set looks too small to acomadate several figs, especially for a licensed theme.

Well here is the description of the set again:

Motorcycle Chase ($9.99 USD) depicts the scene where Indy and his father escape with the map to the hidden temple.

Its about the same price as the SW BP which has 4 MFs so there is no reasons not to have both Jones followed by a bad guy ;-)

*yoda*

Well here is the description of the set again:

Its about the same price as the SW BP which has 4 MFs so there is no reasons not to have both Jones followed by a bad guy ;-)

*yoda*

That really does sound like two of those great new bikes, one for Indy and dad, one for a generic bad guy in all tan or grey or something.

I'm still hoping they make Toht in a set. I think I'm looking forward to him more than anything, just for one part ...

Black Hat On!