sheo

[MOC] Modular Railway Station - Version 2

I just downloaded your instructions. Many thanks! I was impressed by your MOC but now that I can see all the internals and details, I'm even more impressed. I'm very tempted to add a train station to my modular city!

Dan-147

Edited by Dan-147

This is amazing, its given me plenty of inspiration to try a station of my own. The angel figure in the ceiling mural is a great idea!

Wow, I totally missed all the details inside the building!! Even more amazing! ...I didn't realize I had to click a button to unhide the interior images.

I didn't realize I had to click a button to unhide the interior images.

It's like books - you never know what's inside till you open it, and the cover picture gives little help. :)

I just downloaded your instructions, thank you for sharing this! :thumbup:

For a while i dreamt about making a copy of the local Leeuwarden railway station, but due to the track layout a realistic build would have been complicated. (3 out of 4 tracks are non-continuous) I think your design will fit in better with a city design, and it's modular to boot!

This is great. I have started putting away parts towards this build. Will take me probably 12 months or so to accumulate but will be an awesome edition to my layout then. Thank you very much for sharing.

I love the roof! Fantastic details included in this MOC! Well done!

It fits perfectly into the modular buildings series! Very harmonious (do you say it like this in english? I don't really know! Sorry about that!)

I love your station. I have decided that I'm going to try to make it. I have downloaded the instructions but where can I get the xfl. File with the pieces?

Thanks!

Hi Ivanriver!

Glad to hear you decided to build this MOC!

Its inventory is listed on Rebrickable. You may either use Rebrickable's Build function to determine which parts you already have and which you need to buy or export the entire parts list in various file formats. In the latter case look for "Import/Export Options" at the top of the "Parts Inventory List" section.

Wow, I was always wondering how many people are actually building given MOC, especially that big :)

Indeed, about 20 chrome silver parts hidden in the basement are a good investment, aren't they? :laugh:

I finally got mine mostly done.

I4crygjh.jpg

Made an extra platform section but ran out of pieces for the roof.

Edited by legoman666