Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Sweeeet Blacktron MOC !!

I always loved the Blacktron Space sub theme and here is an impressive gallery of smartiac's Capital Ship !!

This thing is a true beauty !! I never thought a huge black ship could look as good *wub* I really love the design and the right aspect of trans parts !! I love it !!

img_1886.jpg

+ look all the amount of details and all the "extras" !!

Blacktron On !!

*yoda*

Yeah, this thing was all over classic-space.com when it was in its planning stages, and it really came out beautifully *wub* My only gripe would be that it could stand some tiling on the forward-facing studs...but that isn't much of a complaint :-$ There are just too many ingenious aspects to go into in one post, so i'll just leave it as "beautiful"

Nice ! realy impressive work *wub*

Too bad It's not the blacktron 1 Color scheme (Black + Gold/Yellow). I never quite liked the Blacktron 2 green trans.

Brilliant! *y*

This sleek and curved design is absolutely beautiful.... very elegant! *wub*

And there

Blacktron was one of my favorite themes during my youth.

Seeing this (huge) ship brings back lots of good memories.

even though i feel he overdid it a bit with all the small craft. a bit more detailed interiors and a little less fighters and vehicles ...

I dunno, it is a mother-ship. It needs some sort of payload, and there needs to be enough of a payload to actually have a point to carrying it.

This is a very bog MOC indeed. I'm not sure if it's so cool because of it's vast size. It doesn't seem to have great detail, just great size and some add-ons like cannons and antennae.

Looking at it again, it is quite a nice MOC, and the other little vehicles are built very well too. *y* Kudos to the builder.

~Peace