Hello

Radagast the brown? That guy with the bird poop in his face?

-Exactly! ;)

10998664203_cc9f284d38_c.jpg

About one year ago Peter Jackson brought us the first Hobbit movie and i love it like the three Lord of the Ring movies.

I'm especially a fan of the nice landscapes and great settings. Not at least they are phenomenal inspiration for MOCs i build and MOCs i will build.

One of my favorite characters of the movie is of course Radagast. His outfit, doing and in particular his house are so strange and unique but that makes him so cool.

My realization of this hut was build for the Bricking Bavaria 2013 in Munich and a i really liked the challenges this build gave me. And especially to solve them and find a solution.

Like in the movie Rhosgobel is surrounded by trees, plants, a stream and several animals. The pictures couldn't catch every detail, but i hope you get a good view.

10998525096_3f0eec3c1c_c.jpg

10998512556_6a745a7023_c.jpg

]1385147845m_SPLASH.jpg10998512556_6a745a7023.jpg

1385147886m_SPLASH.jpg1385147891m_SPLASH.jpg

1385147931m_SPLASH.jpg1385147935m_SPLASH.jpg

1385147944m_SPLASH.jpg1385147950m_SPLASH.jpg

1385147882m_SPLASH.jpg1385147954m_SPLASH.jpg

1385147896m_SPLASH.jpg1385147940m_SPLASH.jpg

For more and bigger pictures follow the links to flickr and MOCpages.

Hope you enjoyed this little trip to middle Earth.

Jonas

10998546604_6b3a276aa2.jpg

You captured the unusual feel of Radagast's house quite well :thumbup:

There are many great details throughout the build, I especially liked the bird house, deer, beehives, and Radagast's sled :wub:

Love it! Looks very natural and unobtrusive to the forest around it. Nice sled, too. :thumbup:

Very nice scene!

I can't say that I love all that Jackson did in the Hobbit movie, but Radagast home was really great, and you recreated it well :thumbup:

Very creative techniques here. I didn't love the first Hobbit movie, but I love the idea of Middle Earth and this is very fitting. You captured the house well from the movie. I really like that birdhouse out front.

Keep up the great work!

Wow! Nice work Jonas! Love the house! Chimney is perfect! Love Radagast and his sled too! :classic::thumbup:

Incredible. The whole nature/wildlife thing you have going looks so organic and full of life.

That's a crazy MOC you got there. I love all of the intricate details of the flora, nice variety that really brings the whole scene to life. Really like the tilt to the house itself and Radagast's sled. You could even do the scene from the movie using the MIrkwood spiders crawling all over it.

Great work. The house is really impressive with all those irregular sloped walls. It really captures the feeling from the movie. And I really like the Radagast minifig and the sled too.

I just want it to be a real set even more now. :wub:

Edit: I love the MOC by the way. :grin:

Edited by Legoman123

Wow! The house is amazing, but there are so many great little details in here ( like the awesome landscaping). I can just imagine the spiders around the house already!

This is such a vibrant scene with a lot of life. I can almost hear the river streaming! Oh, I like everything. The interesting house, the waggly chimney, all the little animals, greenery all over the place, that sled... beautiful scene. Only thing missing is some bird poo on the roof :grin:

Great crooked effect. I really like all the greebling. The trees and the rest of the landscape are nice too.

This MOC is really blasting. All the little details and how you made the deer e.g. is very great. :wub: :wub:

When watching the movie I was always thinking about how to make such an "asloped" house and I must say, you did very well.

Thank you for sharing.

This is a very wild type of build which suits Radagast well. The whole house looks rugged and unstable with the crooked shutters helping that feeling to come through alongside countless other details. The one thing that stood out to me was the building technique on the trees. I might have to use that at some point. Great moc! :wub:

Wow what an awesome MOC! I really like your trees work and your animals are so cute too! My three favorite details are: the bird cabin, the little tower and of course the sledge! Well done again!

I don't get why this stunning rendition of Rhosgobel has so few comments! :hmpf_bad:

Apart from the overall shape I love all those tiny details, the animals and all the vegetation. :wub: Everything looks like it has been placed carefully..

Top notch! :thumbup: