And could someone do a quick recap for all of us.... What are all the newer tribes coming out, perhaps with the names of the members listed too...! Thanks! =D

:wink:

Comprehensive tribe list:

Lions

Eagles

Gorillas

Crocodiles

Wolves

Ravens

Bears

Rhinos

Beavers

Scorpions

Spiders

Bats

Panthers

Vultures

Mammoths

Saber-toothed Tigers

Nomad species:

Peacock

Skunk

Fox

Plovar

Unknown:

Phoenixes

Edited by Penkid11

Thanks for that...

And BrickSet lists set 70208 as "Panther - Prel". That may be a large buildable "CHI figure", but it suggests panther minifigs!

There are also a few more Speedorz sets without names, and that is how the fox and skunk first appeared in sets, right?

So maybe that is where the peacock, bear, and beaver will be?

So maybe that is where the peacock, bear, and beaver will be?

I doubt we will be seeing any Peacocks and Beavers in this story arc. Bears however have a high possibility.

On another topic, I think Vultures are a silly choice for birds in an ice theme. Why couldn't we have a bird tribe that is more suited to the ice, like Penguins (please LEGO please).

Edited by Wall E2624

That would be this one: http://shop.kiddiwin...ase/jun14/70208

He's part of this year's CHI constraction wave (sets 70206-70212).

OK, so he is a buildable CHI figure, and his name is Panthar. I guess "Prel" means preliminary? I though that was a funny name!

I doubt we will be seeing any Peacocks and Beavers in this story arc. Bears however have a high possibility.

On another topic, I think Vultures are a silly choice for birds in an ice theme. Why couldn't we have a bird tribe that is more suited to the ice, like Penguins (please LEGO please).

So it will be a "Fire and Ice" theme next wave? That is perfect, because I am really waiting to see the Phoenixes and Mammoths!

I'm surprised by Lego's choice for this summer wave. Mammoth's and sabre Tooth tigers are more reasonable because they really existed but phoenixes are an odd choice.

Also I picked up Lavertus' twin blade and Scorm' scorpion stinger And I Will review them after weekend;)

I am really not looking forward to the future of this theme. Why can't they stick with the same tribes? Mammoths are going to look ridiculous in minifig form. Also, after seeing episode 25, I'm waiting for bear, rhino and raven legend beasts.

I'm surprised by Lego's choice for this summer wave. Mammoth's and sabre Tooth tigers are more reasonable because they really existed but phoenixes are an odd choice.

Also I picked up Lavertus' twin blade and Scorm' scorpion stinger And I Will review them after weekend;)

They're good animals for fire and ice though.

So... Chima is becoming like HF now?

Regarding mammoths looking ridiculous in Minifigure form, don't be so quick to discount an idea. Most of us thought that scorpions and spiders would look horrible as Minifigures, and to be honest I still do. Yet most people love the new Minifigures, and it's not going to be the first time LEGO has suprised us with whatever they do.

http://www.pockyland.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=59473

Saw someone share this in the Trains topic. It's got some Chima sets too. I wasn't expecting the mammoths to be bigfigs.

Although blurry those pics definitely have me interested. Love the idea of the mammoth bigfigs. I'm looking forward to the high quality pics even more now. I think the fire and ice theme is a bit lame but I'm all for some interesting new tribes.

That mamooth looks VERY interesting, and I see new fist-type weapon on first pic.

I really like the basicness of fire temple.

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Fire CHI, huh? Looks like this is going in a tolerable direction. However, if that sad excuse of a wall is the Phoenix Fire Temple, I'm going to be ticked.

I kinda dig the Fire themed minifigs being molten versions of previous characters, and those Mammoths are cool, too!

Need some more pics to fully enjoy the wave.

I think one of the Fire Chi figures looks a little strange. A red head on an orange body with gold armor, white hands and holding a weapon that looks like the unholy offspring of a crossbow and a pair of nunchaku is a bit too strange for my tastes. On the other hand, the fire wings on the Phoenix figure look interesting, and it seems that the wolves are coming back (the snout is far longer than on the panther minifig). The "Ultimate Showdown" set seems like a combo of 2012 Ninjago's arena and the Exo Force Sentai Base (I can't remember the name exactly).

The Mammoth mech thingy seems a little too lean (considering they appear to be using the larger types of mammoth that lived in icy regions as inspiration for the minimacrofigs). The tr. blue detailing on the side and the similarly colored tusks seems like new parts, and I wonder how they'll handle the trunk. The strange tower of what look like Ninjago spinners is confusing as well. The Macrofig is quite amusing and seems to have armor with three connection points (used here with barraki eyes to represent Chi).

For some reason, there seems to be one lion with a golden head (and one with a completely white one, presumably the unfinished version of the same fig) but with ice blue armor (and new paw-shaped weapon piece).

Here are the set names, prices, and piece counts:

70135 Cragger’s Fire Striker

70141 Vardy’s Ice Vulture Glider – 217 pcs – $20

70142 Eris’ Fire Eagle Flyer – 330 pcs – $30

70143 Sir Fangar’s Sabre-Tooth Walker – 415 pcs – $40

70144 Laval’s Fire Lion – 450 pcs – $50

70145 Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper – 604 pcs – $90

70146 Flying Phoenix Fire Temple – 1,301 pcs – $120

Depending on the quality and parts-pack-potential of the two Fire Temples, I might make combiners of all the Fire Temples simply for ridiculousness value.

Who would of thought that the Mammoth tribe would be big fig? I certainly was not. Just hope they don't make it a habit to make big fig tribes otherwise ordinary size figs would just become extinct in this theme.

Who would of thought that the Mammoth tribe would be big fig? I certainly was not. Just hope they don't make it a habit to make big fig tribes otherwise ordinary size figs would just become extinct in this theme.

We saw one mammoth big fig, how is this in any way a form of minifigs going extinct? They won't, new molds for each character is just illogical, that's why all tribes share a mold for a head, that get reused in sets that go into mass distribution.