Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Mitgardians build, Kaliphinites talk!

Unless we are building ships of course... :grin::wink:

Their captains are in Kaliphlin nowadays (hint: my university building where Sven can be spotted) :p

Unless we are building ships of course... :grin::wink:

Or giant cities. (Damaximus) Amazing Micro-Builds. (KaiNRG) Or Kaliphlin Awesomeness. (Everybody Else in Kali) :grin: :grin:

Wow, is the Kaliphlin forum so dead that you all resort to trash talking on ours? Just shows which guild is the best :grin:

Yes, we Kaliphlin talk a lot, especially when we visit foreign lands. But that is because we have so much history and many tales to share.

As to Mitgardians in Kaliphlin waters, the shipping magnate Lord Andrius Hierre will be making his way back home soon. His first first Mitgardian port on this voyage is expected to be Thorshaven, where it is planned that the new Nestlands Ambassador to the Ruling Government of Mitgardia, Icemaiden Ryssa Kend, will be taking up residence. (Hopefully, if kabel is willing and able, she might appear in some future addition to Thorshaven.)

Edited by gedren_y

Wow, is the Kaliphlin forum so dead that you all resort to trash talking on ours? Just shows which guild is the best :grin:

Actually we're just on your Forum because we can keep up with two Forums at once, Ours and yours. :grin:Because Multi-Tasking is one of the Kaliphlinite's middle names. :grin:

Edited by lego3364

If everybody would just stop trash-talking and be friends, that'd be great. Together we can acomplish so much more, but no, we have to call eachother names, and waste our time fighting eachother. We should work together. Who is with me??

If everybody would just stop trash-talking and be friends, that'd be great. Together we can acomplish so much more, but no, we have to call eachother names, and waste our time fighting eachother. We should work together. Who is with me??

A soft Mitgardian? Unheard of.

Edited by TheUtilityBelt32

A soft Mitgardian? Unheard of.

I am not soft, I love to kick some Kaliphlin butts, but sometimes it is wiser to form an alliance for a greater threat, like the Drow (or who knows what other horrid things are about to come). So, soft, NEVER!! We Mitgardians love to fight. We, people of Historica, should all work together, to explore lands beyond the Oceans. But that is never going to work if you Kaliphlinites keep on arguing and fighting us.

I am not soft, I love to kick some Kaliphlin butts, but sometimes it is wiser to form an alliance for a greater threat, like the Drow (or who knows what other horrid things are about to come). So, soft, NEVER!! We Mitgardians love to fight. We, people of Historica, should all work together, to explore lands beyond the Oceans. But that is never going to work if you Kaliphlinites keep on arguing and fighting us.

You speak wise, I vow for that idea.

Bweih, I grew up in the lands beyond the ocean and have visited many other exotic lands before arriving at Historica. That's why my Alleenridder army is so colourfull :D

Trashtalking is fun to do. Without trashtalking people do not know where to talk about

"is it really a cold day in Mitgardia? Oh tell me more my friend !"

I consider Mitgardians as important friends of me. No way I would ever harm my friend Kabel for example by sending my mighty army. But it the trashtalking and the teasing is a very fun part of GoH :)

I stand corrected Mitgardian. Perhaps you are right. But trash-talk is still fun.

Bweih, I grew up in the lands beyond the ocean and have visited many other exotic lands before arriving at Historica. That's why my Alleenridder army is so colourfull :D

Trashtalking is fun to do. Without trashtalking people do not know where to talk about

"is it really a cold day in Mitgardia? Oh tell me more my friend !"

I consider Mitgardians as important friends of me. No way I would ever harm my friend Kabel for example by sending my mighty army. But it the trashtalking and the teasing is a very fun part of GoH :)

Same here, it is so much fun.

Trashtalk is the salt of GoH. We could easily do without but its just so much nicer with!

Trashtalk is the salt of GoH. We could easily do without but its just so much nicer with!

Here Here Kabel!

So, I hear that civil war is hitting us next. I'm working on some storyline stuff for my future builds, can anyone give me a hint as to what in the world could cause Mitgardians to split so that I can align my story with it?

Hmm, a civil war sounds interesting, way more interesting than this fighting the plague in Avalonia stuff.

This plot could easily motivate me to build something for GoH again.

While building I have discovered that I have far too little green pieces to build in avalonia.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I have been saying this all along

I am not soft, I love to kick some Kaliphlin butts

Oh.... Just another deceitful, untrustworthy, big headed double talking Mitgardian beard lady

:laugh:

Edited by robuko

Civil War?? :sceptic:

Lets see... xD

What about Challenge 2 guys?? I was a bit afk these days. Voting for it gonna start soon or Challenge is still open??

Civil War?? :sceptic:

Lets see... xD

What about Challenge 2 guys?? I was a bit afk these days. Voting for it gonna start soon or Challenge is still open??

Challenge II has ended and the winning side should be announced soon. As to the challenge in Mitgardia, I am really looking forward to how it plays out :excited:

Go to the frontpage to see the new picture of the Hun Warrior from CM12 that I'm sure many of us (myself included) will be picking up multiple copies of :excited: