So according to that Hungarian webshop,

Emmet's mech should be around 55 euro

and

Benny's spaceship 90 euro.

So according to that Hungarian webshop,

Emmet's mech should be around 55 euro

and

Benny's spaceship 90 euro.

That seems like a fair price for the ship. It's strange how after a relatively cheap first wave, they introduce a very expensive wave. You'd think they'd mix it up a bit.

hmmmm..it does seem odd that these are all expensive sets... I wonder if we are missing something here...some smaller sets would be nice...and I wonder which set comes with Angry Kitty....

...and I wonder which set comes with Angry Kitty....

Angry Kitty comes in the Construction Mech set.

Just been looking through all these new pictures. The Sea Cow looks to be far out of reach for my wallet, and despite the minifigures, Benny's spaceship doesn't look especially well designed to me. However, that police dropship is definitely at the top of my list right now :wub:

They have an August release date. Benny's ship has 939 parts, Emmet's mech has 707, and a set called Super Secret Police Troop has 853.

That dropship sounds pretty substantial.

I love this theme. :wub_drool:

Which set is GL in then? He has to be in the pirate ship set, I mean they showed him in the book so.... Grr I want him so badly

Which set is GL in then? He has to be in the pirate ship set, I mean they showed him in the book so.... Grr I want him so badly

They didn't show him in the book with the Metalbeard's Ship set. He was on a seperate page, and it was the SDCC variation. The official figures of Benny's Ship and Emmet's Mech aren't as clear as the other two, so that's your last hope. But I really wouldn't get my hopes up for seeing a GL figure in a 2014 set- if anything it will be promo.

There is a brown cow with wings in this set! :D

That is great, but I doubt it will help the price on cows going down :wink:

Is there some new color on the cow? Look at its hoofs, seem to be pinkish :sceptic:

I hope that is not the case, because it will cost me “the white out of my eyes” to get a few of those then :wacko:

First post updated with latest pictures and information.

The functional play features of the classic space ship such as the detachable front and wing tips that separate to form small crafts remind me of MB's Starbird from the late 1970s/early 1980s. My suspicions would be confirmed if the rear section contained an escape pod which seems possible under the flip-up radar dish.

If you're wondering what a Starbird is, see here: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Bird

Edited by AmperZand

Oh my, that ship is sooooo AWESOME!!!! I totally have to save money for that, looks very gorgeous. Really like the stempunky look. Also Benny's ship is just fabulous, great to see a classic space ship in a modern shape.

The cow feet do look different color..maybe the cow is wearing boat does it something to not slip off? Obviously it would fit into tree wacky lego movie, but would suck for castle people like me.

I will wait to see better pictures, but it might be another d2c set that I will pass on. I love ships, but this doesn't do it for me. And the figures can all be had elsewhere. For the price I expected more. They are pulling another Orthanc here...high price, lite number of exclusive figures. At least pull a star wars ewok village at this price point. Give oror some incentive. But I'm sure I'll be proven wrong and it will sell incredibly well.

It will be a nice Steampunk parts pack probably.

The Sea Cow. Is the most glorious ship that's been made by Lego.

And it comes with the Double Decker Couch. So it's even better.

With GL, maybe Lego want to put him in a set that they know will sell well, hence theirs less risk in making him after the Green Lantern Movie? I still don't think we'll get one, but I still hope. Got to laugh at the name, the sea cow, looks a great ship, however, with all the other things coming out I don't think I can afford to get it, or afford the space with Benny's Spaceship.

My local LEGO store manager confirmed the price of the ship is $249.

Hahaha, nope...

-Sci

My local LEGO store manager confirmed the price of the ship is $249.

I sure hope it isn't. If it is, I doubt I will ever own this beauty of a set :cry_sad:

I wont buy it anyway but I am sure it will be less but I could be wrong

I was totally on board (ship pun, ahoy!) for this set even at $200-$250...

And then someone started the "Agents 2014" thread and now all my money's saved for that instead.

Starbird! I had that! Still might, actually. 929 is simply amazing. I wasn't sure about the Lego movie sets just a few weeks ago, but now I can't get enough. Curse you Lego! It's MY money!

That pirate ship is awful as set but in movie I love it.Why this happen?I think main problem is in fact, that ship have all features as full size movie ship so it looks like some sort of messy Time cruiser UCS.

If this ship will be released without movie, I think it will be fail.