just2good

Super Heroes 2014 Rumors & Discussion

Never was a fan of 52 Nightwing and I can say that I'm not a fan of the LEGO version of him. Hopefully he can make others here happy though!

I'm glad we get more of that hair. I wanted Faora mostly for that hair, so now I'll have multiple copies. Nightwing is okay looking, but I'm more excited for Batgirl.

Thanks for sharing!

Got to say something looks a bit off about him, probably the hair. But that head and torso (actually even the hair) will be very useful. Hopefully he comes in a cheaper set.

All these DC leaks are making me itch for a Marvel one. Apparently these rogue factory workers are Detective Comics fans!

Hmm well this Nightwing is sure an intrensting minifig,I like the torso but I can't say the same about his head,I mean his serious face looks like a angry kid whose just stolen he's candy and his happy face is like he's just saw batgirl without her clothes.....ahem.....anyway since I always wanted a Nightwing minifig I will say that I'm looking forward adding this guy on my collection.

That batwing figure looks great, l certainly can't wait to see the sets as the mini figs are superb. :classic:

I'm really likeing the new 52 direction, so long as they make most new variations of characters the same.. Otherwise they will all look such a muddle haha

I didn't really like the minifigure at first but now it's grown on me. I like the red on black colour scheme and that hair suits him well. I don't really like any of the faces though :sceptic:

I personally like the new nightwing, It is quite different to the original but i feel like it's a breath of fresh air, I think i will keep the serious face on as the other one looks un-nightwing like.

Only croc and Alfred to go and we will have all the originals back!!!

He looks so evil, I like it. If I can say one thing that I would like to see altered is the red colour. I honestly only know him with the blue emblem. But I'm not complaining. At least he doesn't look like that old Japanese anime version from the 1st Arkham set.

I actually really like it. I'm not to sure on the hair piece at the moment, but I'm sure that will grow on me in the future. I think it is a nice change that we get the red design rather than the blue design because we have seen that version in the past.

It looks really good. I guess my problems are the hair and the eyes. The hair, while a good piece, doesn't quite fit. The eyes being red make him look a bit evil too.

... Of course there's a likelihood that Nightwing has two faces, so maybe folks shouldn't be too quick to judge that one pic.

... Of course there's a likelihood that Nightwing has two faces, so maybe folks shouldn't be too quick to judge that one pic.

He has 2 faces, check out the video:

Yeah, I don't like his face and his hair doesn't fit too well. Give him the Skater/Surfer hair in black, or even the "standard tousled male hair" and he'd look better. And his face is too scrunched. He has skin instead of eyebrows, which looks odd and a little creepy on a minifig.

Edited by 8BrickMario