The Jersey Brick Guy

Modular Building Sets - Rumours and Discussion

3 hours ago, Bachus said:

IMG-8289.jpgAI generated image, based on the leaked information. Could the new Natural History Museum look like this? Please delete if this is not allowed.

I have no inside information but this (AI) image fits the descriptions, and the predominantly green color looks a bit...unconventional, to put it lightly.

40 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Not bad, but the dinosaurs on the posters are way of :head_back:

You mean you wouldn’t be excited to get those animals in a set?!:grin:

Seeing that picture comforts me a bit. It’s missing the statues/gardens...but I like physically seeing the color palette. I’m still not sure about a green museum...but this isn’t bad looking. 

that museum kinda reminds me of a greenhouse,  lol. But it helps me imagine what the museum would look like.

can’t wait for offical images.

16 hours ago, Bachus said:

IMG-8289.jpgAI generated image, based on the leaked information. Could the new Natural History Museum look like this? Please delete if this is not allowed.

Now it's going to be a disappointment when we finally see it! :laugh::laugh: This looks larger than what I envisioned from the description but we'll see!

24 minutes ago, lifeinplastic said:

Do we think the rumoured ‘dome’ will use the Friends Botanical Gardens piece?

I bought two sets and have combined them in a larger version I’ve been fiddling with. Works quite well, so wouldn’t be disappointed with it. 

3 hours ago, lifeinplastic said:

Do we think the rumoured ‘dome’ will use the Friends Botanical Gardens piece?

3 hours ago, Westbrick said:

I bought two sets and have combined them in a larger version I’ve been fiddling with. Works quite well, so wouldn’t be disappointed with it. 

Exactly my thoughts for the dome.

On 10/25/2023 at 9:38 PM, Lion King said:

Ooo, i can’t wait. I heard the rumor that it will be up for preorder this Friday, Octobe 27.

I hope we see something today! Brickclicker went hard on the idea of a reveal this week. I’ve never really paid attention before, but do we get reveals on weekends? Or just leaks? Otherwise fingers crossed for news today!

i just saw in facebook that the reveal of the new modular building will be today, it will be available on december 1st, including 7 minifigures at cost of 299,99€.

8 hours ago, Westbrick said:

I hope we see something today! Brickclicker went hard on the idea of a reveal this week. I’ve never really paid attention before, but do we get reveals on weekends? Or just leaks? Otherwise fingers crossed for news today!

Historically the reveal is sometime in December. 

21 minutes ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

Historically the reveal is sometime in December. 

Not for this year, maybe TLG is going to break its tradition.

Edited by Lion King

13 minutes ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

Source?

Just my guess they might break tradition since museum will be released on Dec 1 stead of Jan 1st .

21 hours ago, Westbrick said:

I’m just currently working on the same.  Trying to get it to fit on one 32x32 base plate, without adding too many extra bricks.

51 minutes ago, jus1973 said:

I’m just currently working on the same.  Trying to get it to fit on one 32x32 base plate, without adding too many extra bricks.

Same! Although I have placed a ridiculous amount of pick a brick orders. I’ve added a story to the ‘main’ bit, with a half built spiral staircase in it (hard given it’s only 6 studs wide inside) and am putting a gallery level in under the dome so people can look down at the tree.