Sandy

Heroica RPG - Summer Photoshoot

(Sorry, the Heroes' Gallery is no longer a part of the MOC (I had to take it out for parts). You can send a new request if you still want to see Alexander chat with Thalion in some other spot.)

In this case, I'd like to see Alexander and Thalion chatting in the bar, before a bottle of Eleven Wine :classic:

May I request an avatar picture? I've never been able to get a good one with my bad photography skills/cellphone camera.

Did you do your own avatar? It looks pretty decent to me. :sceptic:

Sandy, may I make another request? :grin:

Remaining 36ers mourning Daxus.

Awesome! That Rogue shot really shows how many people figured out which is the best class... :grin: Seriously, though, I knew your minifig collection was big, Sandy, but this is just more than I could ever imagine... :look: But anyway, to give this post some sort of purpose (other than expressing awe), can I have two pictures:

One of all the Heroes from Quest #20, and one of the three musketeers vampire "hunters", Dak, Dyric, and Guts. Doesn't matter where they are, just want to see the old gangs back together again :classic:

First, this is awesome Sandy. I think you're one of very few who is able to do this, with so many different parts to collect. And also, of course, willing to do it. :sweet:

I'd like to request Nyx, Guts, Docken, and Hybros preparing to head out on their quest together.

One of all the Heroes from Quest #20, and one of the three musketeers vampire "hunters", Dak, Dyric, and Guts. Doesn't matter where they are, just want to see the old gangs back together again :classic:

Bah! Everyone knows Monk Pretzel is the only real bad-megablocks Vampire Hunter. :grin:

I think we need to see Karie and Romulus both mourning the loss of their Wolfgang relatives. :wink::grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Ooh, could we please see a picture of the scene where Skrall tells Grimwald to get out of his seat and Guts sticks up for him? :P

Edited by LordoftheNoobs

Ooh, could we please see a picture of the scene where Skrall tells Grimwald to get out of his seat and Guts sticks up for him? :P

I second this.

Here are the requested photos from pages four and five:

Scorpiox

haldor4.jpg

(Since there weren't that many ginger heroes, I added some NPCs of mine to the conga line.)

Zepher

boomingham2.jpg

Zakura

mizuki1.jpg

Kintobor

karie2.jpg

Brickington

brickington1.jpg

Flare

benji4.jpg

(I built Ad-hoh for this shot, but I have no recollection of what Leo Aragon even looked like, so he was left out.)

TheBoyWonder

romulus1.jpg

Masked Builder

alexis1.jpg

Professor Flitwick

(Sorry, the heroes are placed randomly, not according to the level of reputation they have. You do realize how long that would have taken me?)

The Hinckwell Heroes

hinckwellheroes.jpg

The Shadeaux Heroes

shadeauxheroes.jpg

The Ziegfried Heroes

ziegfriedheroes.jpg

The Guild of Invision Heroes

invisionheroes.jpg

The Bonaparte Heroes

bonaparteheroes.jpg

The Ji Pei Heroes

jipeiheroes.jpg

posades

heroica-xander.jpgava-xander.jpg

I have a hard time recalling where Hoke, Tesni, and Haldor got Ji Pei reputation from. Which quest was it?

Sandy, this is such a great idea, thank you so much for doing this, and spending the time to fulfil people's requests. :thumbup:

I'd like to request Nyx, Guts, Docken, and Hybros preparing to head out on their quest together.

I second this! I was about to ask for this myself. Could I also request a picture of Boomingham and Nyx - back to back but slightly turned towards the camera (looking into the camera)? Maybe at the top of the stairs? I know there have been several of the two together, but I think this would look cool.

Please may I also request Nyx and Atramor drinking together?

Thank you again for doing this! :sweet:

Is that Dyric in the Bonaparte pic?

Did he gain Bonaparte rep when I wasn't looking, or did I miss something? :blush:

Scorpiox

-snip-

(Since there weren't that many ginger heroes, I added some NPCs of mine to the conga line.)

Ha ha ha! That's brilliant! :rofl:

Oh, I didn't realize they got Ji Pei reputation there. I was looking for a quest where Haldor, Hoke, and Tesni served together without other heroes. :blush:

The conga line is fantastic. :grin:

Oh, dear! Sandy, you seem to have forgotten one request:

We could have each quest team, and then post it along with the quest banner in the library. :drool:

...Not to add extra work. :look:

:innocent:

:grin:

I think the team of Invisioners will go on my wall. :sweet:

Six? There's only six heroes with Ji Pei reputation? I hosted half of them. :look: Need to squeeze them in some more somehow...

Ha ha ha! That's brilliant! :rofl:

Look out, Heroica. The gingers are coming!! :devil:

Six? There's only six heroes with Ji Pei reputation? I hosted half of them. :look: Need to squeeze them in some more somehow...

Go for it! The Ji Pei are the only House where I 100% know Arthur won't side with the opposite side, so I won't say no to Ji Pei reputation. Will I say yes OVER Shadeaux rep? Harder to say. (Definitely yes over Zeigfried-Invision rep--the Zeigfrieds have suddenly become a lot less appealing, but I can't honestly say siding with Invision would be a good idea for him either, so for now both sides are out without an excellent roleplaying reason.)

Why would you go Shadeaux? Just wondering.

Why would you go Shadeaux? Just wondering.

Dragoon.

Basically. :tongue: I like dragons, and also, Dragoon shares almost all of the same proficiencies as Skirmisher, which would take the sting out of the preparations for that class.

Awesome initiative, Sandy.

I would love to see a picture of Dak, Nerwen, Sarick and Guts hanging out, and one of Guts, carrying bottles of wine, running away from Scheherazade.

I have one more idea: Nessa and Amma arguing about the Opal Gem, Nessa lost. Maybe Thalion and Alexandre are in the picture as well.