Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

Ryloth Refinery Battle

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

To all my Eurobricks friends, I present my latest Star Wars Clone Wars build.

Ryloth Refinery Battle

The planet of Ryloth is the scene for a desperate battle between Shaak Ti, Eeth Koth and Commander Gree's clones against the might of the Trade Federation. The refinery must be held lest the planets resources fall into the Separatists hands.

This was recently shown at the Sydney Brick Show and took home third prize. I am really dissapointed with the photos yet again but as the MOC is still 2 hours away from home and no idea if it is still in one piece, I decided to share it anyway.

Changes will be made to my photography on the next MOC however!

Hope you enjoy.

8726370715_4e1b051062_z.jpg

Ryloth Refinery Battle by I Scream Clone, on Flickr

8727560074_8d2c30b440_z.jpg

8726444365_230fc26024_z.jpg

Wow! Great work! I love the swampy parts! Lots of great details! Which episode is this from? I think I saw it in a preview, but no where else... Great job! :classic:

I don't recall it from any episode, rather plucked from my own imagination.

Ha, ha! I feel silly now. I just remember a toxic factory thing from a preview for one of the new seasons. Sorry. :blush: . I guess I see what I want to see. :laugh:

Great work as usual :thumbup: :thumbup: I really like in particularly the structures of the refinery :wink:

Looks great, I love the industrial aesthetic. The colors and the girder pieces make it so realistic.

I see you don't mind mixing clones, wich is fine as I have mine displayed together. :laugh:

Great looking MOC! The swamp, machinery and especially the vegetation look excellent to me. :thumbup:

Man, I'm seeing some really nice MOCs today! :sweet:

Fantastic work, 'I Scream Clone'! This is such a detailed MOC, and actually would make a great playset. It reminds me a bit of Oil Ocean Stage from Sonic The Hedgehog 2! :classic:

AWESOME work 'ISC' and only third place, dude......I wonder what came in first and second to beat you ? :look:

I love the industrial feel to it......Brick On 'ISC' ! :grin:

AWESOME work 'ISC' and only third place, dude......I wonder what came in first and second to beat you ? :look:

I love the industrial feel to it......Brick On 'ISC' ! :grin:

Well our very own Tazmaniac came in first, a worthy advesary for sure.

Thanks all for he nice comments.

Cheers to Erdy for the front-paging as well. Good stuff.

This is beautifully done, it look like a real refinery (without the clones obviously :grin:)

Really nice job that captures you into looking a little bit more. Congrats on 3rd and thanks for sharing.

Another fantastic MOC ISC! Love the various details throughout. It took me a minute to figure it is on top a lake of lime green bricks!. Congrats on 3rd place :classic:

An awesome refinery! Just remove the clones and battle droids and you could post it in the Lego city subforum :wink: