Come forth from fabled Angel's Peak

A hero of the light.

8569269465_e395e874f1.jpg

Born a mortal, child of dwarf,

Clad in shining faith,

With heaven's hosts by his side,

He'll vanquish evil's wraiths.

8569271843_fb5b6e6f55_z.jpg

As foretold by the prophecy of old, Nivre was born a dwarf, but that remains all he knows of his heritage. Ever since he could remember, he'd been raised in Angel's Peak, a sacred temple of light hidden high in the mountains, mentored by 3 of the greatest paladins of the era. One night, he'd awoken having dreamt of wandering in a world shrouded in darkness. When he had told his mentors, they'd exchanged knowing looks and told him of the prophecy. Within a month, he'd made ready to leave Angel's Peak to seek out his destiny..

I've been a lurking in these forums for a long time, having only really gotten out of my dark ages not too long ago. I've been in awe of many of the awesome mocs i've seen here and I'd love to be part of it all. As it is, I'm still deciding on a guild to join, what's holding me back's a low brick count (what you see here is about 95% of my usable bricks as it is). This is also my first real moc (rainbow castles almost 20 years ago aside :laugh: ).

Edited by nivremis

I like this moc, and the inclusion of the Chima figs surely gives a nice touch.

Nice little MOC. If I were you I would join Mitgardia, they are the friendly ones to the dwarves. However, Nocturnus is in great need of new members. So I just just gave you no help. :laugh:

Very good intro :thumbup: The figs are superb and I like the rockwork, especially the path to the shrine :wub:

Mitgardia would love to have you, there's lots of dwarves here :classic:

I guess I better chime in here. Clearly, Kaliphlin would love you the most.

Also, great intro MOC. I really like the angels, and you have some nice vegetation and the rocks look good!

Avalonia would obviously take you in with a hand of hospitality. But you might like to build in varlyrio with those lovely gold pieces however you can't join varlyrio because no one is allowed to.JION AVALONIA.

Seriously avalonians? He got a lot of white, gold and rocks! Also some drow figures,

So definetely he comes from the southern rakath mountains. I would say kaliphlin !

However, if you love trashtalking, nocturnus is also a place where you would fit well!

Really great intro and amazing moc!!!

Nice job, as others have mentioned the Chima figs look great here! Honestly what you've got right now seems to say Mitgardian to me, just because they have the rocky up-to-the-sky mountains, but of course my bias says join Kaliphlin!

Looks great! Welcome to GoH!

Choose the guild which suits you the best... Avalonia have many members so if you feel like, you can choose one of the others to help them grow stronger... :classic:

Welcome to GoH! Nice to see more lurkers breaking their silence here :classic:

I love the minifig designs, especially the angels. But where did you get those white hoods?

On the topic of guild choice: Of course the white building with gold dome has a distinct Kaliphlin look to it ;)

Edited by Gideon

Wow, another amazing intro! Welcome to the Guilds of Historica, nivremis. A Paladin raised in a neo-Assyrian temple kind of shouts "Kaliphlin" to me, but you would find a warm welcome in any Guild.

For a first real moc, your build and presentation are impressive.

:classic:

Edited by robuko

Thank you all so much for the kind encouraging words, certainly didn't expect this many positive replies. I AM torn between kaliphlin and mitgardia, but I guess I'll work it out. '

For those who were asking, the white hoods are just some dodgy brown ones I'd painted over.

Oh and:

Where is the beard? :tongue:

Just had a shave but it'll probably grow back soon I'm guessing :grin:

Great intro! Welcome to GoH. I too was wondering where u got a hold of white hoods and I must say u did a fine job painting them as I could never tell. :sweet:

I kind of like the new bidding for new member's attention lately. I think it provides a good welcome, especially to those who are undecided.

Most welcome! And man wish there were official white hoods, they look so good!

Mm no regrets painting the hoods at all, especially considering how cheap brown ones are on BL.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a purist. :sad:

Now now just start with one hood... Just one measly little piece :wink:.. a minute with a can of spray and you're done.... :devil:

Edited by nivremis

Now now just start with one hood... Just one measly little piece :wink:.. a minute with a can of spray and you're done.... :devil:

No, stay away from the dark side! :vader: Resist! :tongue: