ACPin

TC-14 Lego Promo

They did have 8091 Republic Swamp Speeder for $7.50 each *oh2* , so I got a bunch of those.

*oh2* You lucky son-of-a!

I only got one, even with buying R2-D2... :hmpf_bad: I guess maybe I should've ordered from S@H.

You still would've gotten only one promo. It's one per order, no matter how big that order is.

I only wish the number of promo's was linked to the amount of money spent, i placed an order for the Imperial Shuttle. Even with the discount it's a bit out of my budget, but the combination of the set and the promo was just too good for me to pass up. The crome protocol droid just looks sooo shiny and lovely, gotta love it :wub:

I placed an order right around midnight on the 4th and its still listed as "In Process", is that normal? I'm sure they got a lot of orders but I've never had one take so long before getting a confirmation.

I placed my online order (purely PAB for $75) and I got confirmation for it along with TC-14 and poster. The order was placed at around 8 pm EDT Friday

I placed an order right around midnight on the 4th and its still listed as "In Process", is that normal? I'm sure they got a lot of orders but I've never had one take so long before getting a confirmation.

Mine is still "In process" as well. I ordered pretty late, at about 1am on Saturday. I'm hoping it's because of the weekend and not stock issues.

*oh2* You lucky son-of-a!

Hehe. When the cashier rang those up, she did a double-take and started asking her co-workers where they came from.

Four of my orders have shipped.

Five are still in process.

I've yet to receive a single order confirmation on any of them, let alone shipping notifications.

For anyone in Canada, do we get the MINI TIE Fighter with any SW set? I checked on S@H, and nothing comes up.

My order didn't have one.

Speaking of my order, I got the TIE (as well as the Droid Escape), but it said that it was out and would ship in 30 days. Will the late ship effect my getting the promo?

Speaking of my order, I got the TIE (as well as the Droid Escape), but it said that it was out and would ship in 30 days. Will the late ship effect my getting the promo?

The promo should ship with the Droid Escape, and then the TIE should ship as soon as it's available.

I got the shipping notification just for TC-14 and the poster. The rest ($75 worth of PAB) will follow later as they need to pick parts, count em, bag em.

As my order was late evening May 4, other people who placed order on USA LEGO.com before evening time should have gotten shipment notice by now unless LEGO wants to call & question or confirm the order to prevent fraud.

I finaly got shipping confirmation on one order. The second one is still "In process" :hmpf_bad:

edit: Just got email that my second order shipped :excited: I never did receive order confirmation email for that one though.

Edited by darkdragon

My SSD that was order on Saturday morning is still listed as "In Process". Hopefully with tomorrow being the start of the a new work week, the status will be updated.

I just got my shipping notice email tonight, but according to the tracking link, the package itself was processed and sent out on May 4, so it seems like the email notification system is just lagging behind the actual shipments.

I've had an email saying that R2 is out of stock and there will be a delay sending it out. A bit disappointing but hopefully it won't take too long.

I made three orders (two just after midnight on the 4th, and another on the 5th) and they're all still 'In Process' so I hope the UK are a bit less efficient than the US!

I received an email today which said that the Boba Fett keychain I added to both of my first two orders was out of stock; how could that happen as it was within the first 30 minutes of the promo?! I don't care about the keychains, I just want my 3 TC-14s!!

I just got my shipping notice email tonight, but according to the tracking link, the package itself was processed and sent out on May 4, so it seems like the email notification system is just lagging behind the actual shipments.

Same here, looks like that's the case.

I ordered early Friday morning CST in USA and they are still all listed as 'In Process.' I've never had such a delay either. Usually when I order they get them shipped out immediately. I realize this being a busy sale day would cause some delays, but when people are saying they ordered some 12 hours after I did and have already shown that it shipped, that makes me worried. I guess if they don't get shipped out with the figure, then I will just return them all and Lego won't get any of my money after all. We shall see what happens.

I ordered early Friday morning CST in USA and they are still all listed as 'In Process.' I've never had such a delay either. Usually when I order they get them shipped out immediately. I realize this being a busy sale day would cause some delays, but when people are saying they ordered some 12 hours after I did and have already shown that it shipped, that makes me worried. I guess if they don't get shipped out with the figure, then I will just return them all and Lego won't get any of my money after all. We shall see what happens.

I wouldn't be too concerned. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the way my orders were shipped out. I noticed that orders that I made a day earlier were still in process while later ones had already shipped. I'm assuming they are just working through the backlog and as long as something isn't out of stock, you should be fine. Personally, I'm kinda hoping that a couple of my orders ship without the promo and that they make the same offer as last time.

Same here. I placed three orders just after midnight on the 4th and received email confirmation for only two of them. Today I received an email stating one order had been shipped. The other two still say "in process" on the site. I think perhaps that the demand has sent their systems somewhat haywire! :laugh:

It took all of two hours for me to get my confirmation Email. But it's been shipped and should be here tomorrow!

It took all of two hours for me to get my confirmation Email. But it's been shipped and should be here tomorrow!

Yea buddy, mine too. Can not wait, wish I was not working tomorrow.

Mine showed up today, I'm surprised their free shipping was fedex 2 day.

Also it is curious that they charged me $1.32for the TC-14 then gave me a credit,same for the poster but in a different value.

Mine showed up today, I'm surprised their free shipping was fedex 2 day.

Also it is curious that they charged me $1.32for the TC-14 then gave me a credit,same for the poster but in a different value.

That's for handling returns. You can't return one item and just keep the free stuff for free. The free items are given a value, and that value is not returned to you if you make a return of the other items in the order.

The first of my 3 orders arrived today (the others are being shipped); I'm really pleased with the TC-14 it's sooo cute! :wub::wub:

I haven't opened it, but there isn't any scratching on the chrome so, hopefully, it's not a common problem. The printing looks really well done.