WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Hi BrixTedII, welcome to EB. We have a thread dedicated to part ID requests, so I have moved your post accordingly. Though if it turns out to be a clone brand, we normally discuss these in the Community forum. :classic:

Hi ALL !

I found this base plate at a Tag Sale It measurers square 15 5/8 inches. It came in a carton that says on it, play-n-store, style # 201B-R. I now it's not LEGO . Is it Mega Bloks or someone else??

THANKS, Ted

post-129023-0-19190700-1414106679_thumb.jpg

Well, it doesn't look like LEGO or MegaBlocks. The plastic baggie does get in the way somewhat but I can see from the studs it is off-off brand. They are very rounded at the edges and both TLG and Mega products have sharper stud moulding. Not to mention the missing logos.

So, this is probably one of the many many many 'fits LEGO' Chinese manufactured products.

Hope this helps!

Well ....TRYING to upload more pix that I have ! Won't let me, just says fail ! I've tried both uploaders...don't work ! Even tried editing my original post....failed there too !

What gives ?

The uploders that appear at the bottom of post or reply frames.

Please take some time to read through the information in the New Member section (that you have access to until you've made 10 posts) and the pinned threads in the Forum Information and Help forum. In short, EB is not an image hosting website and you need to resort to a third party host, such as flickr.

And one more thing: please watch your tone. We're happy to help, but we expect some effort from our members as well.

Hello everyone.

I have several of part 48092 (4 x 4 round corner, like a "big macaroni") http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/48092

I have loads of part 3063 (2 x 2 round corner, also called "macaroni"). http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3063

But I cannot find anything which is a 3x3 round corner AND that fits in between the above two parts. Or a 3x3 quarter circle plate which fits inside part 48092. I have some plates which are 3x3, but the curvature doesn't fit inside part 48092.

Is there such a piece as the one I'm looking for?

If this is all gibberish, please let me know.

I do not think a 3x3 round corner exists. If you are trying to fill space with round bricks, you could try this piece:

2577.gif?0

Of course, this will not help if you want different colors for the concentric rings.

Hello again Slegengr,

I like your solution. It addresses another problem that I was trying to resolve, and it's tidy.

This is the solution I came up with for filling the gap between the 4x4 and the 2x2 macaroni:

Quarter circle problem

Play well.

PoG.

Glad to help.

This is the solution I came up with for filling the gap between the 4x4 and the 2x2 macaroni:

That solution works pretty well, IMO. I still wonder why TLG has not produced the concentric 3x3 round corner...?

Maybe there are issues with the part? It seems like something they would logically make, but it might be a case that the brick doesn't withstand stress testing?

Or, there is always: "We have two kinds of macaroni brick, why do you want us to design, model, create and tool a mould for a new one?". Unique minifig elements sell sets to everyone. New macaroni bricks excite a few AFOLs... :laugh:

Most likely it's just because there has never been a compelling enough need for one. It's far harder to imagine the justification for that piece (as nice as it might be from a completism point of view) than say a 1*3 tile and yet it was a very long time before that surfaced.

post-129354-0-97756300-1415026287_thumb.jpg

Any idea what the parts are labelled ' R ' on this set of instructions?

Edited by maras

Hi can anyone help with this I'm pretty confident it's city and probably recovery but I can't seem to find it when I look at instructions on line!

N0Zjlkwl.jpg

s0gaKj2l.jpg

Edited by Stustaff