Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Yakuza Family - Confirmation and Discussion

Thats where the title comes from! :laugh:

I didn't take it as a compliment at the time, well actually I can't really remember the time, but I don't think I would have taken it as a compliment. :wink:

Welcome, KDM!

After re-reading my posts, I must admit my excessive use of "r" is kinda annoying so I think I'm gonna cut back/minimize on those, it's really painful to type and read. :sick::grin:

Thanks! It's a bit grating to me but a little for flavor would be fine.

It reminded me a little of this article: Lin

After re-reading my posts, I must admit my excessive use of "r" is kinda annoying so I think I'm gonna cut back/minimize on those, it's really painful to type and read. :sick::grin:

I quite enjoy reading your posts with the extra r. Reminds me of this guy.

tuong-lu-kim.jpg

And my neighbors for that matter.

But glad you could join up, I look forward to playing with you again.

Sorry you have to leave, ADHO. :sadnew: Real life gets in the way of mafia far too much. Welcome to the game, Kiel. :thumbup:

I'm really sorry to have to do this everyone, but I'm going to have to drop out. I've been busier than expected with work lately and I've really been stuggling to find time to catch up with and stay up to date with the thread. With hindsight, I should not have signed up in the first place and I'm sure somebody else could make better use of my role.

Thanks for understanding.

ADHO

Sorry to see you go. Hope you schedule clears up soon. :thumbup:

Welcome Kiel! I was considering changing the l's to r's, but I thought it maybe too controversial! :grin:

Thats where the title comes from! :laugh:

I didn't take it as a compliment at the time, well actually I can't really remember the time, but I don't think I would have taken it as a compliment. :wink:

Scroll down a few posts from there since you replied with a big :wub: to it, so you appeared happy at the time :sceptic:

Lovely dragon, badboy. :wub:

Indeed! It's gorgeous! :wub: I figured you were going to do something like Fred the Lion for lynches. :grin:

It is an amazing dragon. :thumbup: That is a very weird way of revealing allegiances, though. Can someone call a Janitor? :grin:

And nice picture of the purple torso's back side, I hadn't seen that before. No I really have to get it. :wub:

And nice picture of the purple torso's back side, I hadn't seen that before. No I really have to get it. :wub:

I was wondering what torso that is from, it's quite nice. :wub:

Also splendid Dragon Badboy!!! :thumbup:

Also splendid Dragon Badboy!!! :thumbup:

I have nothing to say that hasn't been said in the post I quoted, so I will only say: Ditto! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Indeed! It's gorgeous! :wub: I figured you were going to do something like Fred the Lion for lynches. :grin:

Ah, how could we forget Fred the Angry Lion? Truly, the best mafia animal mascot that ever was, after Koilette of course. *Looks knowingly at Flitwick.*

It reminded me a little of this article: Lin

Ooh, so it seems "Lin-sanity" has made the waves in your area too eh? :grin: Too bad my Heat team drubbed him tonight. :tongue: But I'm still proud of the guy. :classic: (sorry for the off-topic comment)

So that was the dragon that I've heard of from somewhere. I was wondering when will I see it, now I know its use in this game. :devil: Really well done badboy! :thumbup:

I didn't know I was Minoru and Yasu's child. :grin:

*runs towards Momoe*

It is an amazing dragon. :thumbup: That is a very weird way of revealing allegiances, though. Can someone call a Janitor? :grin:

Ah, how could we forget Fred the Angry Lion? Truly, the best mafia animal mascot that ever was, after Koilette of course. *Looks knowingly at Flitwick.*

Thanks for the compliments on the dragon guys. It was a real royal pain in the a** to make. The dragon you see now is the 6th version... Also it's good to know that you guys remember Fred the Angry Lion. I loved Fred the Angry Lion so much he is still assembled!

The torso came in the new pink bucket:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=4625-1

Initially I wasn't going to use it since I didn't own it. But then I saw a picture of the torso and had to buy the pink bucket. After seeing the back of the torso I knew I had to use it in the Yakuza mafia game.

I didn't know I was Minoru and Yasu's child. :grin:

*runs towards Momoe*

I posted a Family Tree in one of the threads, you must have missed it.

family_tree.jpg

I just noticed I switched the two kids around :P

I'll make up for that on day 2.

People please get your night actions in. With 32 players I have a lot to do at night.

Edited by badboytje88

Have to echo everyone else badboy, that dragon is absolutely fantastic. If you still have Fred, maybe you can do a shot of them both together? That would be great!

I seem to be the only one here who doesn't "know" Fred. My miss, obviously :sceptic:

But I also really, really like the dragon - great job on that. And on your whole minifig selection as well, they're very good.

I seem to be the only one here who doesn't "know" Fred. My miss, obviously :sceptic:

But I also really, really like the dragon - great job on that. And on your whole minifig selection as well, they're very good.

Fred the Fluffy Lion was where lynch candidates went at the end of the day in badboytje88's Cirque du Freak Mafia School.

And I'll have to join in and congratulate you badboytje88 on the dragon! I love the creative ways people do the lynching. :classic:

Scroll down a few posts from there since you replied with a big :wub: to it, so you appeared happy at the time :sceptic:

I was referring to the way you put my post together, not the statement you made about "My Glass House".

I was referring to the way you put my post together, not the statement you made about "My Glass House".

That wasn't meant as a compliment either :look:

Anyway, the original point was, let's not give everyone attitude unless it's really, really called for :sweet:

I'm still missing a lot of night actions you guys. The first part of the night ends in about 3 hours. I'm going to postpone the deadline with 8 hours (just the amount of time I use to sleep). If you don't manage to send in your actions before that time, you lose your action for that night.

By postponing the deadline I am doing both teams a favor. Since I love you both :wub: