Brick Miner

What's in a name ???

I've often wondered how to pronounce your name, and had falsely assumed it rhymed with the name "Francois". :wacko:

It's good to have that cleared up.

Haha, Yea some people often ask me on other forums too about how to say it, its funny. :grin:

Offtopic: Love your avatar! That was a funny episode. :laugh:

My EB name is my own Clonetrooper General name, so I put in General and I was thinking about lava..Magma! I'm thinking of making a sigfig once..

The day I got on the internet,I called me my own name.

August S.Moen.

That really sounded stupid but..yeah.

I only used that on Mocpages,and one day I bought xbob live on my 360.

I wanted a name with shadow in it and I came up with this.

For the record,Ive changed the name on live.My current name are Aetherspite,which also is my name on Flickr.

The name gloriusshadow.I even spelt it wrong.

And then I used that on mocpages and EB.

Well,it shows that misspelling it was a advantage because its easier to search for your self on the internet.

I dont really like the name but I keep it because that name has a good rumour.At least on Mocpages.

Im a rather popular there,not to brag.I hate bragging.

Why dont I change my name here?

Ive entered quite some contest and I hope some people know me by my glori(o)ius name.heh

And can I change my name here?

Erbeeries,why is the 1 number there? Ihate number names.

And Guss,I thought your name was Gus,and that you added a s to make you easier to search for on the internet.

Heh. :grin:

Edited by GloriusShadow

My niece when she was younger couldn't say Daniel, so she called me Dano, and it just stuck.

The Sir is because I fancy myself a knight. :tongue:

And I was using my friends PSP when I registered, so I forgot to capitalize it. :look::blush::cry_sad:

Erbeeries,why is the 1 number there? Ihate number names.

So you hate me!? :oh3::tongue:

When I first created an account, it was without a 1, but somehow (I don't really remember) it got screwed up and when I tried to sign it it didn't work.

But I never had any posts on that account.

So I created another account and since Erdbeereis was already taken, I settled on the first number.

So do you forgive me for having a "number name"? :grin:

Peppermint is my favourite sweet, flavouring and scent. the M is for Minty or Mecha, mecha is the genre of anime I am most fond of and Minty is the nickname my friend gave me due to my hard to shorten name and lack of words that rhym with my name. It came from my love of mints and the fact that my screen name on most websites involves mints somewhere.

My name comes from a super hero I made up when I was about 8. He could take control of any machine or computer and had access to any information in the world he could also build anything mechanical and then take it over. As I got older and got back to building Lego's and learned how to find info on the computer quickly I was reminded of the super hero I made up and decided to make accounts on those sites under the name of computerbug. Plus you gotta admit it's pretty catchy! :laugh:

I'm The Crazy One because i think it suits me quite well but i have become less crazy lately, but i'm still crazy!

CraZy IsN't It. :tongue:

Yours Faithfully,

Crazy One.

My name's Nat, and I am male. My uncle would sometimes sing the batman tune but replacing bat with Nat... Im not that creative.

well, my screen name is Donneyboy, my real name is Donovon. at school i haves several nick-names, including Donino, Don, Madonna, and Donney

Mine is quite simple. Mine is named after Motti, an august imperial officer...who gets a bit strangled. :wub:

Bullet8542

I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps as an 8542 (Advanced Scout Sniper) and Bullet is for the "Tooth" I wear around my neck.

Not sure if I said this already, but my name comes from when I was joining THIS site (I use my forum name a lot), and I couldn't think of something. Being a long-time lurker and having read (now banned) member dillthepill's review on the hero '07 Exoforce set combiner (I joined that long ago and haven't even become a knight! :tongue:) which was called the "{insert name here} Titan" so I chose that + something 'cool' ('Cyclone', what a laugh, right?) and thats how I ended up with my username.

CT

BRICKS

Representative for my name+my freetime activity: LEGO.

The first letter B: Stands for my family name

The last letter: S: Stands for my name.

And the hole word -Bricks- standts for Lego-pieces, which connects my to my favourite hobby :classic:

Greetings 'Bricks'

I used Genaral Armendariz (Yes I know I spelt Genaral wrong) because Im a Genaral for my soldiers and Armendariz is my last name. :wink:

My screen name is an amalgam of my first name, last name, mother's maiden name, and town I was born in. Why that particular combination? Years ago, I received a Lego club magazine featuring Star Wars that gave a formula for your Star Wars name! Being the nerd I am, I jumped on the opportunity. :tongue:

Well before I joined the online Lego community I was more active in flight simulator online and so for that I used the name of my favourite helicopter, the Sikorsky S-61 Sea King and stuck the 61 at the end of Sea King and voila! I've been using it for years now so I didn't want to change it. I plan to build a MOC of my fave heli to at least make my name relevant to lego :D

When I first joined the lego club online, well before any other forum, I used the name mr_kenobi, but I'm not such a big Star Wars fan any more so I chose not to use it again.

Laurie

Canadians could figure mine out.

To you non-canadians we have a restaurant chain called Tim Hortons.

They make coffee and some mean pastry's.

One of the pastry's is a delicious little thing called a Tim-Bit.

They look like the center of a donut.

I had just helped myself to a box of Tim-Bits when I decided to join here.

So the first screen name I thought of was Tim-Bit.

Mines pretty simple, just a weird combination of my two names, with some random numbers at the end. My brother thought up the name two years ago.