you are right with the width of wheeled loaders, but i have a solid model of a liebherr L574 in the same scale which iam build

11962505026_e0cf350163.jpg

I have the bucket of this model on my loader and my loader has the same width of the bucket. so i think my loader is in scale. maybe it looks so wide, because there is actually no cab and engine bonnet on it.

@ unimog123

i can use both buckets, this one for digging, the other with liftarms for display. the liftarm bucket has not really good capabilitys in picking up parts from the floor. And an RC loader which can not good digg is not funny to play.

Efferman I saw pics of the real machine and it is narrower than the toy, look at the arms in the toy they are very thick. Anyway it is a great MOC to work on another scale thanks to those wheels gives you many options to choose vehicles I become crazy looking for being purist :wink: .

it dont will be a scale model of the liebherr L574! i have used the model only for the bucket and its overall proportions. Beside of this i dont like white driver Cabs.

btw operators cab, what do you think about this?

12047283113_e523846fb7_z.jpg

100_0857 von efferman auf Flickr

That looks awesome. The planetary hubs seem to fit the RC tires very well and the gearbox must be fairly complex.

v/r

Andy

Looking good Effe! Meaty and complex. The only thing I dont like is the back fender, it is ok but I dont like liftarms that are not lined up.

Looking good Effe! Meaty and complex. The only thing I dont like is the back fender, it is ok but I dont like liftarms that are not lined up.

thanks for your opinion. does "not lined up" means that the tires are not covered from the fenders?

btw, a small digging video

thanks for your opinion. does "not lined up" means that the tires are not covered from the fenders?

No, I meant...back fenders are not the same all the way. You have three nice lines of liftarms, and then you have last, fourth line that does not match the first three rows. It is not a big deal, just my observation.

Awesome video :) I like how the front tires spins when the loader cant drive any more forward. Like on real one!

Awesome video! Amazing performances. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

After seeing this, I'm sure we will all be disappointed when the new model comes out, hehe. :blush:

thanks guys

ah ok milan

yes dhc6twinotter, there is a planetary gear in the wheels. the gear ratio in it is 4:1

doc brown, this is not sure, beside of the steering m,echanism i have the same motor setup which was mentioned in the 2014 thread

It looks really cool. Great performance! Good thing you kept the third party bucket, it works amazingly.

If anyone can take on the project of converting this from LDD to LDraw, I'll make some renders of it. It is a great model.