Sign in to follow this  
def

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum II: Fraulein Bloodbrick

What a bizarre and confusing first day, although I have to say it made compulsive viewing from the outside.

Love CallMePie's comeuppance at the end there. Very funny :laugh:

I genuinely find that day end funny, but at the same time, I feel like I need to apologize to my mom. She raised me better than that. I'm sorry mom. :blush:

She raised me better than that. I'm sorry mom. :blush:

Does your mom read EB? :snicker:

:laugh: It gave me a good laugh at least.

I genuinely find that day end funny, but at the same time, I feel like I need to apologize to my mom. She raised me better than that. I'm sorry mom. :blush:

It's all inferred violence anyway. More or less.

ALIEN BITCH. :tongue:

I think I'm done with mafias for a long while. They've been time-well spent, but I'm beginning to notice I'm not exactly getting into them at the depth other people are, and have more of a preferrence to more creative and light-hearted games. (But that's just me.) I guess games like these are too complicated and logical for me to understand. (Or read. :blush: ) I'm especially sorry to def. Of course it had to be on one of the most interesting and innovative mafias I figure this out, and I feel like I wasted a spot on the roster for this one. (I really do like the night thread idea.) It's been a fun run mafias, but I think I'm done.

(I do think these need some more new blood. Bring on s'more mafia schools.)

And on a final note, that was the brutal and fitting end to any Day in mafia history. :laugh:

that was the brutal and fitting end to any Day in mafia history. :laugh:

:roflmao:

:facepalm: Shoulda seen that coming. :laugh_hard:

Well, as soon as Fraulein Bloodbrick picked up that cue stick, I kinda saw it coming. :snicker:

Well, as soon as Fraulein Bloodbrick picked up that cue stick, I kinda saw it coming. :snicker:

I don't think I'll be playing any pool tomorrow.

:roflmao:

Note to self: Always be careful about what you post when Hinckley's around. :tongue:

Day two is written and ready. Just a matter of getting the time to throw it up :sweet:

Day two is written and ready. Just a matter of getting the time to throw it up :sweet:

I'm looking forward to it!

Whoa-whoa, looks like I'm confusing threads! :grin: Thought this was the night one for a second, but I see that's closed. Does this mean Day 2 is going up real soon? Darn, I'm just heading off to bed! :tongue:

For the record, this is what Rick was listening to when he died:

Not even rap! That walrus don't know shit :sadnew:

Not even rap! That walrus don't know shit :sadnew:

Stupid Walrus. :grin:

Way too short, but thanks for letting me play def Fraulein.

Hopefully at this point, everyone is loving the game. One of the big goals of this game was to make even the most jaded and experienced of players feel young and fresh again. And the EB 72 hour system is absolutely ideal for this approach. Have fun :cry_happy:

Hopefully at this point, everyone is loving the game. One of the big goals of this game was to make even the most jaded and experienced of players feel young and fresh again. And the EB 72 hour system is absolutely ideal for this approach. Have fun :cry_happy:

Indeed this (borrowing Hinck's term) "Retarded Med Thingy" is quite an interesting and refreshing twist in the game that somehow levels the playing field for the experienced mafia players with the relatively noob players like me. :thumbup:

Sign in to follow this