I work one the building intructions as a photo sequence, and the person who have made the BI for my Citroen 2Cv is ready to make the Honda One, so stay tunned to my facebook page for that : )

wow, these are great news! thanks a lot in advance! already put on my MUST-Build list...

Would be posible build the red nose with soft axles?.

I don't think the nose will be with the correct angular shape, you have not the correct parts ?

What a fantastic recreation. Great attention to detail and thorough write up.

I missed this creation...your Honda looks fantastic, I love the detail of it rear part... and I'm waiting for instructions, hope to build one :)

old racing cars looking different, but... for me this is it, very often I'm visiting cmc models www site - looking for inspiration for future creations.

Thank you for sharing such sublime build. I started doing an LXF file, but ran into difficulties thanks to LDD's strict 'requirements'. In any event, if anyone is willing to carry on, here is what I have so far, it is most of the chassis, and just got started with the body work. Where LDD won't allow connections, I've used YELLOW parts instead to circumvent such constraints. Enjoy!

Nico's RaceCar (Unofficial).LXF

nico-ldd.png

Edited by DrJB

Another update. This time finished the body panels. Still some issues with LDD's 'No Collision' Constraints, but overall ok.

Building this MOC, even with a CAD/virtual tool, makes one/you appreciate the efforts/talent of the author. I also added the unimog tires as those Nico used are not available in LDD. Also, not all flex tubes are available as well, hence the 'unfinished' look.

Nico71's Honda.lxf

nico-honda3.png

Edited by DrJB

"This folder is not yet public" :)

Give it couple of days. Somehow Brickshelf files need to be 'moderated' before they get released.

Try it now, I copied the file location directly. Let me know if it works (it does for me).

Edited by DrJB

Give it couple of days. Somehow Brickshelf files need to be 'moderated' before they get released.

Try it now, I copied the file location directly. Let me know if it works (it does for me).

it's ok now ;)

thx

So I'm FINALLY starting to build the braiding machine. I wanted to ask quick if the gears at the hand crank are supposed to be forced/tight - I got it together without issue, but when I crank it there seems to be a LOT of resistance.

No, it should move freely.

No, it should move freely.

I loosened the "T" piece pressed in with a pair of 4L axles with stop, and it made a huge difference. I guess I had it a little too firm and the gears were overmeshed.

Thanks!

Hi everybody,

Many thank for the LDD renderer !

Thorsten Spelz has already worked on the building instructions for the honda, here an awesome render , including sticker :

10422193_989449417732416_6736295189705172583_n.png?oh=80a2ce5c82f211a860c9a1aca384d937&oe=55B0DCE3

I don't know if we are make it freely of paying at the end. But it will be a building intuctions for sure ! And even not for free, at cheap price.

The Honda looks great and the LDD renders of it as well. I'm looking forward to seeing this one four motorized.

Edited by Boxerlego

Thank YOU for sharing the details of such beautiful masterpiece. :classic:

The Honda looks great and the LDD renders of it as well. I'm looking forward to seeing this one four motorized.

Keep in mind that the LXF file is not an EXACT build of the original that Nico made. I had to make 'small' changes (yellow parts) because of LDD's strict anti-collision requirements.

Edited by DrJB

Hi everybody,

Thorsten Spelz has already worked on the building instructions for the honda, here an awesome render , including sticker :

I don't know if we are make it freely of paying at the end. But it will be a building intuctions for sure ! And even not for free, at cheap price.

Wow!!! looks great^^ I also currently try to building this model by using mlcad.

HRA_being.png

Edited by jesuskyr