Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Clearly we have changelings running around. :laugh:

Imps are changelings, confirmed. :tongue:

Imps are changelings, confirmed. :tongue:

So what's a munchkin?

A rarely seen tribe of humans with an unlimited about of knowledge and library cards.

A rarely seen tribe of humans with an unlimited about of knowledge and library cards.

You all know how the old saying goes: having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card!

You all know how the old saying goes: having fun isn't hard when you've got a library card!

I'm surprised we haven't had a reference to that before, unless I missed it.

You know, as confusing as the Healing Staff seems to be to most people, I kind of want to see Pretzel get one back, considering how unfairly his old one was taken away from him.

...okay, I know this is referencing something, but for the life of me I can't tell what. Reading Rainbow?

...okay, I know this is referencing something, but for the life of me I can't tell what. Reading Rainbow?

You know, as confusing as the Healing Staff seems to be to most people, I kind of want to see Pretzel get one back, considering how unfairly his old one was taken away from him.

Can we get a petition going for this? :grin:

Battle Action Summary:

>Karie uses Ether Core (back):

>Karie sings a Rapid March (back):

>Arthur VS Glaz (front):

>Miirym VS Glaz (front):

>Miirym VS Glaz (front):

>Arthur VS Glaz (front): OR if Glaz Cannon queued >Arthur VS White Angel B OR if Miirym down, >Arthur uses Phoenix Essence from Hollow Blade on Miirym then >Arthur (Duplovian Swift Halberd) VS Glaz (front):

>Vindsval VS Vaermina (front):

>Vindsval VS Vaermina (front):

>Vindsval VS Black Angel D (front):

>Thormanil VS White Angel B (twice) (back):

>Thormanil VS White Angel B (twice) (back):

>Lind VS Glaz (front):

>Lind VS Glaz (front):

>Jinnipher VS Gray Angel E (back):

>Jinnipher VS Gray Angel F (back):

>Siercon (Ethereal Ice) VS Black Angel C:

>Siercon (Ethereal Ice) VS Black Angel C: OR if Fragile already applied, >Siercon (Light) VS Black Angel C:

>Masson VS Black Angel D (back):

>Masson VS Gray Angel A (back):

>Gabriel VS Glaz (back):

>Gabriel VS Glaz (back):

>Falconer casts Elightenment on Karie (back):

>Falconer (Darkness) VS Gray Angel B (back):

>Arx VS White Angel A (back):

>Arx VS White Angel A (back):

>Anemos VS Black Angel D (back):

>Anemos VS Gray Angel A (back):

*oh2*

This is a nightmare!

*oh2*

This is a nightmare!

Which is why I typed it all up in Endgame's format, so he can copy and paste instead of having to type it up himself. :wink:

Which was incredibly helpful! I'm just sad that the round went so badly for y'all. :blush:

heroicadt-shampoo.jpg

"Well, I have gadgets and gizmos a-plenty. I've got whoosits and whatsits galore. You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!"

Now what exactly is that stat bonus of a thingamabob, and do they stack? :tongue:

Now what exactly is that stat bonus of a thingamabob, and do they stack? :tongue:

Docken? Docken, is that you? :poke:

My internet connection has been having real issues recently. I hope it'll be sorted out, but if I disappear for a few days, then you know the reason...though I don't think I will.

So that's the advantage of Slimy Swords. :gasp: I never really understood the point until now. You could split up all of the swords to a bunch of WP:1 swords, upgrade each for 20 gold, then put them back together again. Soon you'd have one helluva sword.

So that's the advantage of Slimy Swords. :gasp: I never really understood the point until now. You could split up all of the swords to a bunch of WP:1 swords, upgrade each for 20 gold, then put them back together again. Soon you'd have one helluva sword.

Just imagine those in the hands of a Marauder. Cheapest weapon upgrades ever. :tongue:

I kind of wondered if that was even "legal". I would think you could sell them off like that to (other players also).

Jebediahs, that was the trippiest change I think we've had.

I kind of wondered if that was even "legal". I would think you could sell them off like that to (other players also).

Yeah I suppose you could also "clone" a bunch of swords and sell them. Soon everyone will have WP:100 weapons or maybe just thousands of slimy swords :laugh:

Timothy scribbles his name off of the Quest 151 signups and looks up. He had a vision. The light, it beckons for him. He knew what he must do. Showing a bit of sadness, he gives Petaldan his leather cap (SP: 1, headwear) . Crouching down, he says to Petaldan, "Petaldan, I must leave for a very long time. Chances are, you won't see me again. Take my cap to remember me." He walks up to Goliath. "I must go." Timothy slides everything else he owns to Goliath. "Drink to your newfound loot for me, will ya?" Timothy said sadly and wearily. "I trust you will divide this equally between your future questmates as you see fit, even if it be all to yourself." Timothy takes one last look into the hall. Petaldan, Goliath, Kid, Hunkan, Ezeran, Torald, Kellim, that pretty fairy lady that he didn't know in the corner selling a dead rat, they all would be gone. He faced this sorrow by simply saying, "Goodbye," just as the last one to leave, Cree, had done.

Timothy leaves Heroica Hall for good.

OoC: Sorry, guys. I'll post the reasons for this later. Alas, I will be back with a new character in about an hour. I'll never leave, at least not for the next year.

:sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic:

Bye, then. Godspeed. Hope you don't get bored of whoever you play next.

:sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic:

Bye, then. Godspeed. Hope you don't get bored of whoever you play next.

I did get bored of him, but that wasn't the reason.

It sucks to see Timothy go too but hey, I completely understand. I get bored of characters quite easily in RPG's and to be honest, I am kind of getting bored already because I have been in the hall so long. Or maybe it is because I am pirate but I could easily roleplay out of that. I suppose that void could be fixed when I am able to make a second character but that will take ages! :grin::hmpf_bad:

Funny thing is, I wanted to play as a character using Bossk's head but I could not because of the lore of Heroica. Complete bummer that still haunts me to this day and plus, I wanted to use them for a few characters in my quest. I would love to see them as an official race rather than just for Shuester.