Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

It'll make a difference in the finale. Should iris have died, Seerus would've taken over Oculoid production, and you'd have gotten higher-level oculoids. The results of leaving Iris alive will become apparent come Eternal Reaper.

It'll make a difference in the finale. Should iris have died, Seerus would've taken over Oculoid production, and you'd have gotten higher-level oculoids. The results of leaving Iris alive will become apparent come Eternal Reaper.

Coming soon, Quest __ __, Endgame.

by Endgame. :tongue:

Eric has rolled his fifth shield in a row without a nostrum, and I swear I didn't do any fudging. Can we give Khorne some sort of title or something?

It's quite ironic how I got KO'd almost instantly when I first took a nostrum and now without a nostrum, the enemy hasn't even landed a scratch on me :grin: .

It's quite ironic how I got KO'd almost instantly when I first took a nostrum and now without a nostrum, the enemy hasn't even landed a scratch on me :grin: .

I'm not sure if it was in a row, but otherwise I do believe it to be Benji with the record of shield rolls in one of the Croise Quests. (Though I forget if he had a nostrum or not.)

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

If there is internal party fighting, does the QM decide what happens? In the past, small role-playing battles just become a 1-up action sort of thing :sceptic:

If you want me to run something, arena style, I could.

Arena is bust. Divide all damage by 10 for PvP - it's a system that works (or a system I think works, I'm still testing it out, but a second test wouldn't be bad :blush::innocent: ).

Edited by Zepher

Arena is bust. Divide all damage by 10 for PvP - it's a system that works (or a system I think works, I'm still testing it out, but a second test wouldn't be bad :blush::innocent: ).

I second this point--though I think it'd also be a good idea to run in "reverse" with enemies that simulate Hero classes, just to be sure the maths are right.

Also, I hope I'm making good decisions right now--I don't trust consumables, but I'm trusting the die even less right now. :tongue:

I second this point--though I think it'd also be a good idea to run in "reverse" with enemies that simulate Hero classes, just to be sure the maths are right.

Quest four, read it.

My personal system was to multiply health by 10, assuming that it ever cropped up. I was unsure whether or not we're allowed to use anything over then the arena rules.

You don't need to when some fool runs in with a rather large bomb!

Who's more foolish, the fool, or the fool who runs into battle carrying a high-end explosive at the fool's request? :grin:

You don't need to when some fool runs in with a rather large bomb!

I almost had a heart attack until I realized you were talking about Dastan. :laugh:

I'll have that description PMed to you soon, Scorpiox/Sandy: I just figured I could add a IC reason for Proggs only appearing just now.

I've just seen a post in the hall topic that breaks the fourth wall in new and exiting ways.

I knew I should have listened to my instincts earlier! :facepalm:

Oh well, this should work for now...

Welcome Flobnomdom to the game! Make sure to add your character to the Hero Stats thread!

Eric tosses Violet a grand potion. She struggles to get the lid off, but after a few moments uncorks the bottle using her rotting teeth. She downs it quickly.

"I feel better, already! Thanks, Eric!"

Will these undead never die!!! :angry:

:tongue: