KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Recommended Posts

Finally picked up 75211 on clearance for 40 dollars. God that Mimban Stormtrooper is a great fig. My first Imperial TIE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked up another 75234 AT-AP and another 75262 Imperial Dropship for my son.  The AT-AP was only $40 at Walmart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found the 30384 (Snowspeeder) and 30461 (Podracer) polybags at a Super Target while on holiday in Denver, Colorado — which I was visiting to get the Bean There, Donut That exclusive set. I'm glad I got them, because I think they'll never be available in Europe, unfortunately. There were also copies of the 30383 (Naboo Starfighter) polybag, but I had already found one in Stockholm :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75251 Vader's Castle from Amazon US for $89.99 down from $129.99.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I got a used 75222, missing only 5 pieces, all minifigures included, for 184 dollars. Box, manual included as well.

Edited by Chromide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the Kessel Run MF (75212) for 72€. I have the two previous MF and I think this one was way too pricey. But new at this price...:innocent:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chromide said:

I got a used 75222, missing only 5 pieces, all minifigures included, for 184 dollars. Box, manual included as well.

From now on, if I want something, I'll let you know and you can order/buy it for me.  Since you have the magic touch for finding really good deals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Purchased Lego for the first time in over 4 years in May getting Yoda’s Hut for £13 

Also picked up a few Harry Potter sets. 

Then over last few weeks I have ordered... 

Snokes Throne Room £32 

20th Ann Slave One £70 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, JPN366 said:

From now on, if I want something, I'll let you know and you can order/buy it for me.  Since you have the magic touch for finding really good deals.

Haha, you just have to know where and how to look around on eBay. Make offers! That's how I got this one. 

 

I've had two really immaculate finds. One was a cloud city 10123 Boba Fett for 15 dollars, legitimate, and the other, coincidentally, was 10123 sealed in the box for 420 dollars. Other honorable mentions I can think of were 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge, complete, for 50 dollars, and 10026 Special Edition Naboo Starfighter for 62 dollars, also complete, and the box was included. I have that one sitting on my dresser.

Edited by Chromide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2019 at 10:42 PM, Chromide said:

Haha, you just have to know where and how to look around on eBay. Make offers! That's how I got this one. 

 

I've had two really immaculate finds. One was a cloud city 10123 Boba Fett for 15 dollars, legitimate, and the other, coincidentally, was 10123 sealed in the box for 420 dollars. Other honorable mentions I can think of were 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge, complete, for 50 dollars, and 10026 Special Edition Naboo Starfighter for 62 dollars, also complete, and the box was included. I have that one sitting on my dresser.

Oh, I know.  I throw out low ball offers all of the time. They almost always get rejected though.  But it took me two months to get a UCS TIE and I still paid nearly full price for an open box/sealed bags set.

Got my son a copy of 75203 Hoth Medical Chamber at Walmart for $21.  He's working on a Clone Wars era MOC and wanted to have a medical chamber for an injured Rex.  He had no interest in the Leia figure, so I just added it to minifigure frame with all my special Star Wars figures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got very lucky with my UCS TIE..... A seller had dropped their NIB one and some bags had burst open and pieces were broken, so I got it for 85 dollars, and the cost to replace the pieces was roughly 10 dollars.

 

My last few purchases have been 8000 Pit Droid, 8008 Stormtrooper, and 30384 Snowspeeder polybag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a second juniors tie cause I actually like them...

Got the clone scout walker so now my 20th Anniversary set is complete...

Oh, right, Obi-Wan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jTLmvZDYl-cwazw4hUgd48HIY9MxmUTZSCu26kvP4-iumXxGdt0IkaAojEQdXysS3R5vai16fFcR6HXtKke-F_T8wZ-hOCAd9uDij6IQ1viNJRHmrER_hIXj

Got 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner for 120 dollars. Missing the instructions, which cost around 60 so I will wait until I find a good deal. The stickers were also peeling off, so I will get reproduction stickers. It was extremely dusty, will have to inventory it tomorrow, I disassembled it today and cleaned it. I was surprised by the massive size of this thing when I got it in hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Betrayal at Cloud City, my personal opinion is that the interior would look much better used in the Death Star, which is what I am intending to do with it, after I build it, completely, first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chromide said:

 

Got 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner for 120 dollars. Missing the instructions, which cost around 60 so I will wait until I find a good deal. The stickers were also peeling off, so I will get reproduction stickers. It was extremely dusty, will have to inventory it tomorrow, I disassembled it today and cleaned it. I was surprised by the massive size of this thing when I got it in hand.

Man how do you get so many good deals like that? Occasionally I get a good deal or two sometimes but I don't find them every day :oh3:

It's hard to find cheap Legos in Australia :hmpf_bad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Reaper said:

Man how do you get so many good deals like that? Occasionally I get a good deal or two sometimes but I don't find them every day :oh3:

It's hard to find cheap Legos in Australia :hmpf_bad:

Honestly I haven't been finding as many good deals lately. Finding the best deals usually requires looking for auctions that people either made too vague or put in the wrong category, so I always look in those places. For example, I got 10198 Tantive IV for retail price NIB earlier this year, and the only reason I was able to was because the seller had put it in the wrong category, and I found it. Other examples would be like 7657 AT-ST, which was listed vaguely as 'lego star wars set' and I was able to get it NIB for 30 dollars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Dang, jealous of both of those. I can't find those types of prices for those sets on eBay.

I did pick up the Shadow ARF Trooper polybag for 48 dollars though.

Edited by Chromide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grabbed an UCS Imperial Shuttle. It's majestic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shotgunmcos said:

Betrayal at Cloud City for €204 delivered from JL

the whole minifigs of CC are around 180-200€ on BL so that's a good deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, shotgunmcos said:

Betrayal at Cloud City for €204 delivered from JL

Wonderful price for Cloud City, kinda jealous here :D

Anyway, last purchase was a 20% off 75261 20th Oversized AT-RT last month, and I finally managed to make it into a satisfying alternative build without dismantlng the trench and dwarf spider droid :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.